Chapter 58

Sanyukta's pov :

" sadh " i yelled standing at the threshold of my bedroom ; this is what i feared.
I thought that these books were a secret;  but how could i just forget that Sadh had Shekhawat blood running in his viens and that Shekhawat's have one common blood group that is ' Curiosity '.
" oops " sadh scratched the back of his head just like he was also doing it.
" keep them back inside " i yelled loudly and one book fell down from sadh's hand.
I walked there fast and picked it up and the same time he also moved his hand to pick the book ; i pulled my hand back ; he picked the book up and looked at it like it was some puzzle.
" but mumma he is the same uncle in this picture" sadh pointed out.
" soo ?" I yelled again ; probably this was the first time i was actually yelling on him ; never ever before did i raise my voice on him and today i was yelling on him ; yes i did scold him sometimes but never ever yelled this way before.
" i was just.. showing him " sadh looked at him and his eyes were still stuck on the cover page of the book.
It was last year's book ; with the front cover of his picture with an award ; he got that award for his film ; the most earned film in bollywood till now ; it broke all the records of bollywood ; it was my dream to be with him when he got this award but unfortunately it was not possible ; how could it even be possible.
" next time don't touch my stuff without my permission " i scolded sadh and he looked like he was about to burst crying ; i hated myself for screaming on him like this ; he looked so scared and embarrassed as i was yelling on him in front of a stranger ; that supposedly stranger was his DAD though.
" i am.. sorry " he spoke while keeping the book on the bed and trying to hide the tears that were ready to spill out.
" hey champ its okay " he picked sadh up in his arms and sadh just held him tight.
By the way his body was shaking i knewhe was silently crying hiding his face in his shoulder.
The book he held in his hand was placed near the books sadh had kept.
" i am sorry saddy " i spoke as tears spilled down my cheek and i realised what mess i had created.
Sadh didn't reply he kept sobbing on his shoulder.
" you won't talk to mumma " i took two steps to where they were and kept my hands on sadh's waist ; sadh's body stiffened on my touch and he leaned more in him.
" sadh ; common if you both will cry like this youll get swollen eyes and then you won't get a good picture with parth uncle tomorrow " he spoke and immediately looke up.
He wiped sadh's tears and his running nose with the back of his hand and winked at sadh.
" i am sorry saddy baby " i looked at him with tears still flowing.
" its okay mumma " sadh hiccuped a little and leaned in to wipe my tears.
" i love you " i whispered ; " i love you too" sadh whispered.

To be continued ❤

Keep reading and voting ❤