Chapter 7

As soon as she entered the house the scene there gave her a shock.
Randhir was sitting in one corner of the hall lighting candles.
His hand still had blood stains but he still was lighting the candles.
All over the floor there were candles.
Pink balloons (her personal favourite) all over the hall ; some lying on the floor some stuck on the wall and some hanging on the ceiling.
He knew she would come here to apologise? How and when did he start understanding her more then herself ?
Tears falling from her eyes and her cute red nose flowing with water ; she closed the door silently and tiptoed towards him.
Caging him in a back hug; her arms around his torso and her tears wetting his shirt.
" sheena tum aa gayi?" And sanyukta broke the hug and turned him around.
He was shocked to see her standing there ; he gulped and clutched her shoulders.
Here she was thinking about how he knows her so well and all this was for that co- actress of her movie.
The one whom she hated the most and out of all the people it was very clear to randhir.
" tum tum " she sniffed and a tight slap was placed on his cheek.
He was shocked but the next moment he started laughing loudly.
She starred at him blankly and he pulled her towards him.
" mazak kar raha tha mera chotu baby" he pouted and then blew some air on her beautiful face.
She took a deep breath and opened her eyes and started pulling him towards their bedroom.
He tried to stop but she frowned and pouted and he gave away easily.
Reaching the room she made him sit on the bed and she got the first aid box and started cleaning his wound.
Applying ointment and dressing the wound ; ignoring his "aah & oohs" ; she finally dressed his wound.
She took it and kissed his palm just where he was hurt badly.
"Agar mujhe pata hota ki mujhe injure hone par kiss milti toh mai kahi aur hurt hota" he smirked and moved his fingers on his lips.
" woh toh tumhe aiisse b milegi" she smiled and kissed her favourite set of lips.

Tbc❤