Chapter 50

Half century ❤
Thankyou everyone for your support and love ❤

Song - Ashiqui - the love theme ❤

Randhir's pov :

I rubbed my eyes open just to feel light weight on my body ; Sadh ; everything happening since morning came back running; so it was not a dream.
When i came to tuck Sadh in ; i slept beside him to just to see how he looks asleep and with in seconds i fell asleep besides him and the last thing i remember is him climbing up on me ; moving his hair from his bandage i kissed his forehead and tears immediately slipped from my eyes.
I still can't believe all this ; She is alive so is my son ; i kept sobbing for what seemed hours ; keeping my child near my heart ; his smell ; his warmth ; his breath on my chest ; everything seemed so perfect ; just like we had dreamed of.
' We ?' I was the reason behind everything that happened; but i guess life punished me well by keeping my son away from me for almost six years ; i missed everything related to him ; her pregnancy cravings ; his birth ; i was not here to hold her hand tightly when she was giving birth to him ; i was not here to hold him tight when he was born ; i was not here to name him ;i was not here to change his diapers ; i was not here to stay awake all night to take care of him ; i was not here to catch his fingers and teach him how to walk ; i was not here to here him mouthing dadda from his mouth ; i was not here when he went to school or shopping ; i was not here to play with him or take him for movies or dinner ; i was not here when he would fall sick ; i was never there ; when he will look down in his memory lane it will be blank in my name.
What was the difference between me and that man ? That man - my dad ; name sake dad ; he was never there for me ever ; not during my school days ; during the release of my first film ; he was no where ; he came in my life when i was happy and decided to settle down ; he came and destroyed everything.
Though entirely it was not his fault ; i guess my genes held those traits of betraying your loved ones ; my memory about my dad is weak ; i don't remember much about him and i don't also want to remember about that man ; he was gone forever and was never coming back ; yes his karma hit him badly ; he died after three years because of liver failure ; the alcohol had harmed his liver to such an extent that his last few days were miserable.
I will never follow his footsteps again; i will proove myself better ; i will win their trust and love back in my life ; i will do anything i can do to get them back.
I felt a warm touch on my forehead after ages and i still kept my eyes closed letting the tears fall down my eyes and letting her touch heal me ; it was like after seven years i got a ray of hope to live and not just breath for existence.
" one chance please " i whispered between my sobs and she stopped moving her hand in my hair ; i caught hold of her hand and kissed it ; my eyes still closed ; letting out a deep breath she answered " you have hurt me badly ; hurted me in the place where it would hurt the most ; i still managed ; but if you hurt Sadh this time ; remember you will have to fight back with his mom ; and i swear i will not spare you this time " i could hear the hurt in her voice.
" never " i whispered loud enough for her to hear it.
" hmm " she mept moving her fingers lightly in my hair ; just like i loved and unknowingly i feel asleep again ; the best slumber after seven years.

To be continued ❤