Chapter 60

Randhir's pov :

"Common i am very hungry i want to finish the yummy dinner mumma made " i pouted as sanyujta broke the hug.
" she is my mumma " sadh snapped in a playful way and sanyukta spanked him on his bum and he giggled.
" lets go " sadh pouted but didn't try to get down so i carried him properly downstairs with sanyukta behind me.
I placed sadh on his seat and sanyujta started feeding him again.
I removed my i - phone and put it on silent mode and clicked their numerous pictures while eating ; while she glared and sadh pouted ; where he was feeding her ; this picture would have been perfect if even i could have included myself in the picture;  our perfect family picture.
" do you know clicking someone's picture without their consent if an offence " sadh spoke while i was looking at those pictures and i choked.
Sanyukta looked up shocked and i just shrugged
" what noo " stuttering i drank full glass of water in front of me.
" you should not lie " sadh spoke with his mouth ful and i placed my phone on the dining table and started finishing my dinner.
" i m not " i spoke after few seconds.
" okay " sadh smirked looking at me ; his smirk was exactly similar to the way i would smirk.
" you don't want to eat ?" I asked sanyukta who yet again looked shocked on hearing my question.
What was with her getting shocked on each and every statement of mine ; of course she is no more used to it randhir.
" yes i will once he finishes eating " she answered and i slowed my speed down ; though i was very hungry and the food was completely minblowingly fantastically amazing ; wait i guess mindblowingly is not even a word ; but i can wait a little.
I kept playing with my food but it seemed like sadh was never going to finish his dinner ; "if you don't like the food i can cook something else for you " sanyukta spoke her eyes still focused on sadh.
" no i lov.. like the food " i spoke very fast and she tried to hide her smile but failed miserably.
" it doesn't seem like it "
" no i was.. just waiting for you.. you know to start your dinner " and she once again looked shocked but this time the shock was soon replaced by a smile which she again tried to hide.
" i am done " finally sadh spoke breaking our conversation " hashh " both their heads snapped up ; i guess i was just a bit loud.
" i mean nothing " i looked at my food and sanyukta started laughing loudly and sadh kept glaring me ; all i focused was on her laughter.
" you are mean " sadh snapped.
" and so are you " i unknowingly spoke as my eyes my mind both were still fixed on Sanyukta.
" Randhir " sanyukta spoke between her laughter and swatted my hand on the dining table.
Seven years ; after seven years i heard my name from her mouth ; my name never sounded such melodious ever before.
I kept looking at her with my eyes filled with tears and she stopped laughing immediately; "sorry" she spoke breathing deep.
" I am sorry " i whispered forgetting sadh was still in the room.
" sorry for what uncle ?" Sadh asked causing our little eye lock to break.
" nothing " i looked away as a single tear fell down from my eye.
I wiped it quickly and focused on my food " uncle dont cry ; come here " sadh called me with his arms open " mummuu says if someone cried just give them a hug "
I immediately leaned and hugged him tightly and instead of my tears stopping; they kept flowing down my cheek.

To be continued ❤