Chapter 57

Randhir's pov :

" waittt ; i have read your name somewhere ; i have also seen your pictures ; but where " sadh kept his finger on his chin appearing to be thinking.
I looked up at sanyukta who looked shocked and embarrassed and also angry ; all emotions one by one ; i gulped knowing this was not going to end well.

Sanyukta's pov :

I looked at Sadh " sadh finish your food " i warned him but he wouldn't just shut up.
Though i knew he had no idea about that book ; but still i was nervous what if he showed randhir that book ??
" oyiii i remember " sadh jumped from his seat catching us off guard and he began to run upstairs.
" sadh be careful " randhir yelled and ran behind him ; this was just so perfect ; just like we had dreamt of once ; but last time my dreams came chattering down and i had no power of going through the same twice.

Randhir's pov :

I ran behind Sadh but he was just a bit fast ; he reached upstairs and opened a bedroom ; simple and nothing extra ; a big bed in the centre ; no pictures ; no show piece nothing ; i guess its that aryaan's room ; cause i saw sadh's room and sanyukta would never have such a simple room.
" wait " sadh opened the cupboard and i then came in view were female dresses; this couldn't be possible; sanyukta always loved to decorate her bedroom with numerous pictures ; different wall arts ; lightings; i still remember that special wall in our private house.

* flashback*

" randhir " sanyukta whined as i was giving her a head massage after a hectic shoot.
" yes princess " i called and she smiled instantly and soon was replaced by a frown as well.
" our room is so boring " she huffed " you know i shouldn't have let you choose the decors only ; its just that i was busy" she huffed and looked at the room again.
It had simple cream coloured walls with a nice plush bed and couches and inshort was a good room you could stay in.
" so lets decorate as you wish " i winked and her eyes twinkled immediately.
" chalo " she jumped like she was not at all tired.
" which paint do you want to use ? We have few colours left in the basement; i guess green and red and cream ?" I asked wearing my white tshirt.
" green " she said and bowed in front of her and she giggled.
When i came back in the room ; she had our pictures scattered all over the bed and was now wearing my green shirt over her tracks.
That day we coloured the wall and decorated it by sticking our pictures and also added some light effect to make it shiny.

*flashback over *

This room was simply not her taste ; but i guess lot has changed during last years.
" look you are the same man " sadh showed me few books ; thus breaking my trance.
They were scrap books with my name on them and in total were seven books ; specific year was written on each book.
" sadh " we heard sanyuktas voice from the entrance of the room and she looked angry beyond words.

To be continued ❤

Ps : this picture is not my edit.

Keep reading and voting ❤

Okay so my exams started today and i ad one paper today.
Tomorrow i have three consecutive exams😐

Wish me luck guys.

Have a beautiful day🔥❤