Chapter 76

Randhir's pov :

I had to go back for shooting after dropping sadh at the cafe ; but his smile told me he was happy with me and that of sanyukta's told me she was not happy ; i completed my shoot fast and reached the cafe again by 6 pm ; the cafe was crowded and sanyukta looked extremely busy ; sadh was talking to few people who were formally dressed;  i sat at the end of the cafe and ordered a coffee ; but to my bad luck instead of sanyukta someone else came to take my order and serve it too ; she tried to flirt with me and i couldn't help but just laugh it off.
Slowly sipping my coffee i kept looking at her and sadh ; but looked tired but happy ad there was something on sanyukta's face that showed that she was happy ; her eyes were dull when i met her but now they shone like a bright star ; he lips were curled up.
" i am soo tireddd " sadh's voice broke my thoughts and i looked at the opposite side where he was sitting on the chair all exhausted.
" you want coffee ?" I pushed my half empty mug towards him and he made a face " what ?"
" i don't like coffeee " he made faces looking at the glass and i laughed.
I called the waitress and she looked beyond happy to come here again " yes sir ?" She asked and then looked at sadh with sharp eyes.
" i am sorry for the inconvenience sir ; he is our owners son ; ill ask him to leave " she spoke with a fake smile and batted her fake lashes.
Sadh looked at her with angry eyes and she pointed at him and spoke again in low voice which was quiet audible " get out of here or ill complain wrong stuff to your mom "
" shutup " i yelled ; thus grabbing everyone's attention ; sanykuta looked at us and came running to us.
" what happened ?" Sanyujat asked huffing and glaring at sadh.
" what is this lady's name ?" I asked loudly yet again and sanyukta just glared at me to be quiet ; but i was not going to stay quiet ; how dare she mistreat my son.
" stop creating a scene " sanyukta spoke in a low tone ; by now most of the cafe was empty looking at the chaos.
" you know what i don't care whatever your name is ; you are fired " the waitress looked at me terrified.
" you.. you cant do that;  its not your cafe " she stuttered and looked at sanyukta with puppy eyes.
" i can and ill make sure you don't get employed anywhere " i spat and next thing i knew was sanyuktas hand pasted on my cheek.
" mom " sadh yelled loudly and came besides me instantly.
" you are fine ?" he asked scared.
" stacy you can go home for today ; ill meet you tomorrow " sanyukta smiled at her and she just nodded and smirked at sadh who fumed at her.
" Mr.Randhir Singh shekhawat ; this is my cafe and i will run it as i want ; you better not create a scene here the next time " she yelled and caught hold of sadh's hand who was yelling loudly at her to leave him ; i followed them outside as stacy locked the cafe and handed sadhs bag and cafe keys to sanyukta.
" sadh get in the car " sanyukta yelled at sadh who was not leaving my hand ; scared.
" go home champ ill follow you " i said and he half nodded not sure whether to trust me or not.
And then her car was away from my sight.

To be continued ❤

Yeh kya ho gaya ? 😂😂😂