Chapter 55

Sanyukta's pov :

Sadh came banging his foot hard on the floor and i sonewhat knew this was going to happen " what happened saddy ?".
He sat on the dining table making a balloon face and folding his arms to his chest " that uncle up there he is soo bad ; he yelled that parth kasyap was there in my room and i woke up ; but he was not there " he finished and looked like he was going to cry; i remembered the little scene where i waking Him up in the similar way and i started laughing loudly.
Sadh looked at me and cupped his face
" it's okay ; he is not bad ; he was trying to wake you up for dinner and i had asked him to wake you up " he just huffed and looked away.
I walked up to check on him and he was looking at our picture wall ; i told him about few pictures and he would just nod smiling.
He asked me about Aryaan and mine relationship; though before he could complete his question or i could answer sadh yelled calling me down.
I walked downstairs not before congratulating him for his great achievement and also telling him that he had pressed the wrong nerve ; he nodded and again started looking at the pictures ; i left him alone for some time.
" i am hungry " sadh whined.
" uncle is coming " i told him siting on the chair.
" so ; mummy " he whined again.
" no ; we will wait and you will behave properly " i glared and he kept quiet.
He came down after almost 5 minutes and Sadh was completely misbehaving with him ; i wanted to intervene but then he was trying to handle Sadh on his own.
He told him that he would take him to meet Parth ; sadh though looked unsure about this but when he showed his pictures with Parth ; sadh was more then happy and started smiling again.
"mumma see your picture " sadh yelled as i was feeding him; he showed me a picture from our past.
It was when we were shooting in Kashmir and i was so much in love with snow that i kept playing in snow and he had clicked numerous pictures of mine.
I still remember that day very well ; after shoot we sneaked out and played the whole night; we made snow mans ; had snow fight and also made out in the heavy snow fall and then we stayed in his bedroom whole night savouring each other and the next day we had a flowing nose ; puffy eyes and severe headache and we looked like zombies for two conductive days.
I looked at him who looked like even he was thinking about the same night ; that was not it when sadh yelled with his mouth full of food " muhmaa see your picturhe with Parth and this uncle" and i felt like i was going to faint there itself.

To be continued ❤