Chapter 47

Sanyukta's pov :

" mumma what happened to uncle ?" Sadh asked and i instantly felt guilty.
He was not uncle ; he is you.. ; no he is no one Sadh ; no one ; i mentallysmack myself.
" i don't know; ill just see and come ; take care" i knew i shouldn't have followed him but i couldn't help myself.
I searched every corridor possible; and my heart started beating loudly; did he really left like 7 years ago ? What if he did ? What if he will come back now ? If he wants to destroy my life ?
I walked outside the hospital and saw him pacing around his car with frustration on his face ; he pulled his hair and yelled loudly falling down on his knees.
I shivered as it was snowing heavily ; but i still followed him ; i stood in front of him biting the inside of my cheek preventing myself from crying ; the last thing i want him to do is is to see me crying.
" why why why ?" He yelled looking at me ; tears visible at the back of his eyes.
" you were al..ive and you didn't think it was necessary to come to me ?" He yelled anagin and i flinched back ; luckily no one was there on the road as the weather was pretty bad.
I tried to answer ; but it was like i couldn't find my voice ; all i did was to hug him tightly; much to my luck he held me firmly otherwise we would fall down on the snow.
" leave me ; leave me " he struggled to push me apart but i held onto him tightly.
After a second something hit me hard in my gut and i realised what i was doing ; i pushed him away and got up " just go away" i finally found my strength and yelled loudly.
He looked confused as if he was expecting a different answer " you heard me just go away just like you did seven years ago " i yelled and tried walking away ; i shouldn't have come behind him only.
" you bloddy liar ; you lied to me seven years ago ? Our baby di.. he was no more right ? Then who is it inside ? Wait after you left me ; did you come here and sleep.." and before he could finish i slapped him hard on his face.
Seven years and he still was the same disgusting man ; he was not the man i fell in love with ; he destroyed everything and now is accusing me of sleeping with.. ughh.
" you just can't walk away this time" he pulled me back through my hand and i bumped in his chest ; his touch gave me goosebumps; his hair dishellved and eyes blood shoot ; his cheek had my hand printed on it.
" yes i can " i laughed loudly.
" i won't let you go this time " he twisted my hand and turned me behind ; my back pressed against his chest.
" i was not yours and will never be yours" i choked as finally the tears fell from my eyes and he let go of my hands before storming back inside the hospital.

To be continued