Chapter 48

Randhir's pov :

" Calm down Randhir " i chanted twice before entering sadh's room ; he doesn't recognise me so that means he doesn't know who his father is ; so before revealing this to him i need to make sure to make it up for his lost years; this time ill take both of them back with me.
I enter his room and he looks shocked to see me ; i guess i banged the door a bit too hard " hie" i smiled uncomfortably; all i wanted to was to run and pick him up in my arms and kiss him all over ; i want to tell him who i am ; but no i can't because my past mistakes.
Sadh didn't say anything; he just sat up straight and smiled and looked at the door may be waiting for her.
I sat besides him on the stool and got my hand forwad for a hand shake ; akward much ; "hi am Randhir Singh Shekhawat"
" hie i am sadh ; Sadh Aggarwal " he caught my hand in his tiny ones and shook it.
' Aggarwal ' i tried to control my anger and not to yell that he was not Aggarwal ; he is Shekhawat.
" how are you feeling ?" I asked lightly patting his head and he leaned in my hand and the door opened again and she walked in all composed ; a worried look on her face as she saw my hand on his head.
" what ?" I asked keeping calm.
" he..he doesn't like strangers touching his hair just like you " she spoke in a go and i smiled ; she still remembered that ; wait strangers ? I was not a stranger i was his dad ; i am his dad.
" no mumma he is different " sadh cut through us and sanyukta just nodded.

Sanyukta's pov :

Wiping my tears i went to the washroom to freshen up and then to sign Sadh's discharge papers.
I knew he wanted some alone time with Sadh and yet again going against my brain i let him be with Sadh alone ; what if he tells him he is his dad ? Sadh will be heart broken. He wont hurt Sadh ; i know him. Maybe i don't know him ; if he could hurt me he can hurt Sadh.. too.
By the time i realised; i had already entered sadh's room and saw him patting sadh's head and a worried look crossed on my face ; Sadh hated anyone touching his hair except me and aryaan sometimes ; just like him.
And to my shock Sadh told me he liked his touch and that made him smile the first time after our fight and i guess made me smile too.
" common saddy we need to go home " i smiled packing his medicines in his school bag and he carefully stood up on the bed for me to pick him up ; he was strong but would behave baby like when he was hurt or ill.
I pulled his bag on my shoulder and raised my hand to pick him up ; but till that time he already picked him up in his arms in bridal stlye and when his hands brushed his waist he giggled and randhir tickled him a little making him rest his head on his chest ; a few seconds later he stopped laughing wincing a little " are you okay baby ?" I and he asked in a worried tone together and sadh just nodded leaning against him again and closing his eyes i guess the medicines were doing their work.
He carried him out and i walked behind them ; after coming outside i noticed that his car was gone and le looked at me asking about my car ; i pressed the button and my car opened ; he placed sadh in the seat behind and asked for the keys.
" why ?" I snapped.
" don't argue ; it will be difficult for you to manage him alone while driving in snow "he snapped back.
" i am talking his care alone since seven years " i snapped placing my keys in his palm ; hurt look crossed his face ; i just walked to the car settling inside carefully placing sadh's head on my lap.

To be continued ❤