Chapter 42

Song - Saathi re ( Kapoor and sons )

Randhir's pov :

As usual the day was boring and passed mostly working and checking the sets of the shoot ; it was snowing heavily ; she..she loved snow and would always demand to shoot movies at places where it would snow ; but chuck.
Finally after a hectic day i reached my hotel "The Paradise " weird name ; i had my dinner alone after speaking to sanaya obviously; dinner with other important members of the crew ; i wanted to have it in my room alone but would have looked bad ; so we had dinner in the conference room.
" just excuse me " i excused myself from the boring dinner to pee ; i was controlling since a long time and now my bladder was full ; i had to remove it instantly; sounds childish i know ; but now that was me and she she would always scold me for this and..
On the left hand side from the conference room was the washroom and then the straight passage led to the dining place for families.
I pushed opened the door of Gent's Washroom and looked around ; it had a spacious passage and large basins with two stalls to pee.
I tried opening the first stall and much to my annoyance it was full ; the second stall was open his open ; i entered and locked the door behind ; peeped till i felt relaxed.
I came out and saw a child of might be 6 years trying to push the seat from the other end of the washroom ; but it was way to heavy for him to move " eeee " he tried moving it again.
" need any help son ?" The words left my mouth even before i intended to speak them ; this was so not me.
" yes this is not moving and i want to wash my hands ; mumma says there are germs on our hand after we pee " he spoke without even looking up at me ; still focusing on the chair.
" come ill help " i ofered him my hand again before i even intented to do it and he instantly accepted my hand ; his hand perfectly fit in my hand ; i don't know why but his touch gave me goosebumps all over my hand.
I picked him up in a swift movement and made him sit on the counter so that he could wash his hand himself and as soon as he opened the tap the water was splashed all over the my white shirt " oyyii muma uncle i am sorry ; maine jan puchkar nai
kia " he apologised ; i guess scared of me.
" tum indian ho ?" I asked him closing the tap as he had his hand already wet from the overflowing water ; if it was someone else ; evensanaya i would have yelled at them pretty badly.
" no " no shook his head and i pulled him off the counter keeping him down back.
" hindi kaisse ati hai ?" I asked ruffling his hair ; they were so soft ; same texture as mine .
" woh mom indian hai and " before he could speak he or i could ask him his name the waiter entered the washroom.
" sir your parents are waiting " he smiled looking at the kid and then looked at me and his eyes popped outof his sockets and he ran and grabbed the towel and handed me to wipe myself.
" sorry and thankyou uncle " the kid smiled waving ; before i knew my hand was already up waving him back and my lips tugging up.
" you can leave " i spoke to the waiter as soon as the little boy disappeared.
I decided to go upstairs and change , i crossed the dinning area in hope of meeting the kid again ; but he just disappeared; i walked upstairs and changed.
Lying on my bed i was thinking about the lid again ; his eyes were just hazel couloured ; if she was alive ; our..our baby was alive ; he would have been of the same age might be ; he would have my hair ; her eyes ; my smile ; her intelligence; my my...
And yet again i cried myself to sleep full of nightmares.

To be continued ❤