Chapter 41

Aryaan stopped the car outside the restaurant and got out of the car and opened the gate for Sanyukta and Sadh and handed his keys to the valet.
" may i know your name sir ?" The manager asked them to check their reservations.
" aryaan " sanyukta had already booked a seat for them when they were on their way here.
" please follow " the manager smiled looking at them and they followed him inside.
" here is your table " the manager points at their table and before sryaan could pull out the chair ; the manager pulled out a chair for Sanyukta and she blushed thanking him.
" you look gorgeous mam " he complimented her causing her to blush a little more.
" thanks " she spoke and looked around ; bot aryaan and sadh were now seated and were looking at her with adorable eyes.
" have a wonderful evening sir " the manager smiled and left.
" lets order ; i am hungryyy " aryaan rubbed his hands together and all three of them picked their menus.
"Ill have chessy burger with cheesy fries " sadh spoke after a silence of about three seconds.
" we know " both aryaan and sanyukta spoke together;  Sadh loved cheese burger and chesse fries the most and would always order the same in all restaurants and would eat that at café also when sanyukta would be busy in her work.
" i guess ill have pasta " sanyumta closed the menu card " i'll have pizza and Sadh's leftover " aryaan spoke causing sadh to blush a little and sanyukta giggled.
They ordered their foods and were soon feasting on their yummy food and as usual aryaan eat 1/4th of Sadh's burger.
* burp * sadh burped and sanyukta glared him " sorry " he smiled sheepishly.
" cheque " aryaan ordered the waiter.
" susuu " sadh yelled grabbing near by peoples attention in the process.
" ill come " aryaan got up but sadh told him that he can manage alone and after loads of buts and if's they let one of the waiter help Sadh to the bathroom.
" ziddi hai " sanyukta commented as soon as sadh left.
" mummy par gaya hai " aryaan whispered and sanyukta pinched his hand hard " i heard that "

" thanks uncle " sadh crossed his legs and waited so that the waiter goes away and he can enter to pee.
"Welcome sweetheart " he ruffled sadh's hair and left getting the feeling that he needed privacy ; sadh took a sharp breath as he hated a stranger ruffling his hair.
Sadh pushed opened the door of Gent's Washroom and looked around ; it had a spacious passage and large basins with two stalls to pee.
He tried opned the first stall and much to his relied it was open ;  he entered and locked the door behind ; much to his relief he could reach the lock and peeped till his was relaxed.
He came out and saw that the other stall was now occupied;  he wanted to wash his hands but the basin was just out of his reach and the seat was at the other end of the washroom.
He pushed the seat ; but it was way to heavey for him to move " eeee " he tried moving it again.
" need any help son ?" A manly voice echoed in the washroom and sadh assumed him to be the man from the other stall.
" yes this is not moving and i want to wash my hands ; mumma says there are germs on our hand after we pee " sadh spoke without even looking up to who it was ; focus still on the chair.
" come ill help " the starnger ofered his hand and sadh instantly accepted his hand and that was different from himself ; he was shy with strangers but not with this man.
He picked him up in a swift movement and made him sit on the counter so that he could wash his hand himself and as soon as he opened the tap the water was splashed all over the mans's white shirt " oyyii muma uncle i am sorry ; maine jan puchkar nai 
kia " sadh apologised scared of the man.
" tum indian ho ?" The man asked closing the tap as sadh had his hand already wet from the overflowing water.
" no " sadh shook his head and the man pulled him off the counter keeping him down back.
" hindi kaisse ati hai ?" He asked ruffling sadh's hair and much to sadh's own surprise he didn't huff this time as a stranger was ruffling his hair.
" woh mom indian hai and " before sadh could speak he heard the annoying waiter's voice.
" sir your parents are waiting " he smiled and then looked at man above all wet.
His eyes bulged out of his sockets and he ran and grabbed the towel and handed him to wipe himself.
" sorry and thankyou uncle " sadh waved him bye and he smiled waving him back.

To be continued ❤

Who do you think the man was ? *~*

Randhir or Parth or New Entry  ?? *~*

Keep reading and voting xoxo