Chapter 81

Randhir's pov :

I walked down the stairs thinking about the events that occurred upstairs and unknowingly my jeans became tight.
" oh my god parthhh " i heard sadh yelling and stopped dead on my tracks.
How was it possible that Parth was here ? If he comes to know about sanyukta and sadh ; he might tell sanaya !
God sanaya i completely forgot about her.
" beta where is randhir ? Do you by any chance know him ?" I could hear the anger behind his words ; he was just keeping it down because of Sadh.
I was not scared of Parth ; i could take him down in just a minute ; but sadh was here and sanyukta too ; i did not wish to fight in front of them ;  i was so happy in my bubble that i forgot about my wi.. sanaya!
" yes parth i know him ; he is my " before sadh could complete i stopped him ; this was the first time he was going to introduce me as his father but i couldn't let him do that.
" sadh i gues mumma needs help why dont you go upstairs?" i asked him with a small smile ; he looked at me and then at parth but went upstairs giving parth a giddy smile.
"You " parth yelled but i gave him a sharp look and he stopped  ; " dont yell here ; lets go outside " i tried to be calm and not act impulsively and scare sadh.
" why should i ?" He yelled again but this time a little lower than the previous time.
" lets go outside " i tried touching his shoulder to make him move outside that just fuled his anger and he punched me square on my face and as the cherry to my situation;  sadh just happened to come downstairs at the same time.
" papaaa " he yelled loudly with tears in his tiny eyes ; that just encouraged parths anger more and a look of disbelief passed his face ; before i could say anything he punched me again.
I wanted to punch him but i didnt cause sadh was watching ; he yelled for sanyukta loudly ; where as parth kept punching me.
" saddhh.." sanyukta stopped in her track after looking at the scene ; but everything went unnoticed by parth because of his anger  ; he kept yelling stuff about sanaya while hitting me ; but all i could notice was tears in sadhs eyes and shock on sanyuktas face.
" parth " sanyuta tried to stop parth ; but he was so angry to even notice who it was ; that he just pushed her away with such force that her head hit the wall and she fainted there itself.
That was it ; i didnt care if sadh was watching me anymore ; i got up from the ground and hit parth directly on his nose twice such that it started bleeding and so did his lips.
Till the time he was thinking about what was happening i ran towards sanyukta ; who was on sadhs lap ; he cried loudly trying to wake her up " mom " he patted her cheek but she did not budge.
" sanyukta sanyuu ; wake up ; look baby wake up please ; dont leave me this time ; please wake up " i patted her cheeks again but she did not move.
I got up and looked at parth ; who stood there lifeless looking at sanyukta with shock;  " sanyuu ? She is alivee ?" He stuttered ; but i gave a damn right now.
" i swear parth ; if anything happens to her i will not leave you " i pushed him and ran to the kitchen to get water.
I ran outside and now even parth sat besides sanyuktas body ; but kept his distance;  i ran and splashed some water on her face ; she did not move for a few seconds but then her eyes finally fluttered open and she looked around ; first at sadh ;  then me and then parth and back to sadh again.
He kissed her face a hundred times and she finally got up from the floor while clutching her head  in her hand " it pains " she groaned.
" i know baby it does " i pulled her in my arms and she instantly relaxed ; i looked at sadh and he walked near me and hugged my legs tightly.
Sanyukta pulled apart and tears were flowing down from her eyes ; i had promised myself one thing that this time i wont let sanyukta and sadh cry ; but all i am doing since i met them is to hurt them and make them cry.
"Sanyuu  " parth tried to form a sentence but all that came out was her name.
" parth " sanyukta nodded and walked towards him but both me and sadh held her arms ; but she just nodded and sadh left her hand but i did not ; sadh held my other hand and nodded and reluctantly i let go off her hand.
Sanyukta held parths hand between her fingers and he kissed her on her forehead and both hugged and cried for what seemed like ages.
" i thought i lost you forever " parth spoke between his tears and sanyukta just let out a deep breath.
" i missed you " only half could be heard  because of her continuous crying.

To be continued ❤

Woahhh finally atleast one person other than randhir met sanyukta !

What do you guys have to say?

Soon aaryan and sanaya are going to be back again😌