Chapter 26

Sanyukta's pov :

I still remember that unfortunate car accident and the way He came and accused me of trying to kill my own child and when Asha didi told me that i had a miscarriage; i was broken beyond repair ; everything was finished ; He left me ; my baby died.

Flashback :

" sanyukta " asha didi jerked me a little ; to grab my attention and that did work.
" maine nahi kia jan puchkarr yehh " i hiccuped because of continuous tears.
" your baby is alive " she jerked me yet again to break my continous rants and crying.
I looked at her with a blank face ; tears still pouring down my eyes.
" i lied to him ; let him suffer a little ; let him know what pain you went through when you saw him with someone else and moreover you can't stay here for sometime ; we are going of to go Ohio tomorrow itself.
" i can't leave my ron here all alone ; please he need me " i begged.
" sanyukta do as i am saying ; its for your betterment sweetheart ; if you will be away from him ; he will realise the pain and trust me baby he will come back running to you as soon as he realises it" she cupped my face and i sat there zoned out.
" but if he comes to know that i lied to him about my baby's death ; then he will get more angry " i cried moving my palm over my belly to feel my baby.
" sometimes all you need is a push from someone you love Sanyukta ; he will never realise his mistake if you don't punish him; sometimes for the betterment of your loved ones you need to push them till the edge so they realise your worth and won't hurt you again or take you for granted."
" you know Sanyukta i was just 20 when i fell in love with a man ; he promised me everything and then i was pregnant and he left me to struggle on my own ; my parents disowned me as soon as they came to know that i was pregnant and after lots of struggles i gave birth to my son when i was 21; Aryaan ; and that man took him away from me and ran away to some other country and having no money and influence all i could do was cry and whine about my baby ; and then i started working for you and years later your parents helped me in finding my Aryaan and he was living in Ohio that time ; that man left him alone there to fend for himself ;i used to send him money every year so that he can pay his study fees there. This is the reason i didn't want you to tell Randhir that your baby is fine ; in this state of mind he would snatch him away from you; i don't want you to suffer the way i did ; if you tell him and you even win the custody of the child ; eventually both of you are going to stay hurt in the end ; give him some time to think sanyukta .Now my son aryaan is 24 years old ; a year older to you and as every year i go to meet him for few days ; i want you to accompany me this time ; he has started working and has got his own house there and is very excited to show me his new house ; you will come na " asha didi looked at me with hopeful eyes and i just nodded.
" oh bdw he is a big fan of you " asha did smiled admist her tears and i laughed loudly.
" i am excited to meet him " i wiped my tears and looked at her " i am sure he is more that excited to meet you ; because in Ohio where he stays Not many Indians stay there and so no one watches bollywood movies ; but in the main town there are a few theatres where few of his friends do watch indian movies and he loves bosting that i work for you and now finally he will make you meet his friends so that they agree to him " asha didi kept telling me about him.

To be continued ❤