Chapter 12

"Randhir tell me one thing ; how are we going to tell outside people about our relation and also about us gettinf pregnant and having a baby " sanyukta asked as randhir was busy washing her hair.
As soon as he heard her questioms he stopped washing her hair and thought about her question ; she had a valid point about how were they going to open up to the media about their relation and up of that about their baby?
And not only that ; media would be a thing to handle ; what about their parents ? While getting married they didn't think much about their families and not even that their families would give a dam about it ; but still how would they tell it to them and also their best friends.
"Its okay we will think about it" sanyukta looked back at him as she was seated on his lap inside the bathtub and again pulled his hands to massage her hair and to wash it.
Randhir continued washing her hair again to divert their attention ; but was it possible to ignore the question in real ?
After having bath together they dressed up and started eating their food which they had cooked.
Its was two days since sanyukta agreed for their baby and in these two days they had the best time on this planet ; but now she was loosing interest in this place as it had only beaches and they were not allowed to go out as people would recognise them and they wanted to avoid paparazzi here.
"Randhir " sanyukta spoke once she finished her dinner
"Ya " he looked up from his plate as his mind was still running over that one question she asked while having bath.
"Ghar chalte hai na please " she looked down embarrassed as she knew he wanted this trip to spend time with her but now shee was bored sitting inside their room only.
"Sanyuu" randhir took in a deep breath as he was still not ready to face the paparazzi yet.
"Please na ; i miss our house there" she spoke as tears threatened to fall from her eyes .
"Fine pack your bags we will leave tomorrow morning " he declared and got up from the table leaving the last portion of his food untouched.
"Randhir please ear your food " sanyukta requested him but he already left from the dining room and the tears finally fell down on her lap.
She gathered all the vessels and plates and put them in dishwasher ; continously crying and eating a box of chocolate icecream with it.
" i am sorry " she heard his voice from behind her and the spoon from which she was eating ice cream was still in her mouth.
She ignored him and kept moving the spoon inside her mouth and kept licking the icecream ; he turned her around and wiped the ice cream off her lips with his tounge and slowly slide the spoon from her mouth using his other hand.
Cupping her face he kissed her slowly with passion and she responsed with equal intensity.
"I am sorry " he spoke once again as soon as they parted.
"Its okay " she spoke wiping her tears and again taking the spoon from his hand and started eating the ice cream again.
"Apology accepted ?" He smiled looking at her and she shook her head in negative.
"You told its okay but" he narrowed his eyes.
"Clean the utensils and then i want to eat rasgullas; get me those only then ill forgive you " she looked down at her half eaten box of ice cream and kept eating it.
Randhir grabbed the box from her hand and looked inside and gasped at the amount of ice cream she ate in 10 minutes of absence; she was always a slow eater.
"You just ate 250 grams of ice cream" he showed her the box " and you still want rasgullas?"
She threw the spoon of his stomach and as soon as his attention was diverter to the spoon she grabbed the ice cream back and took a spoon from the platform and left from there in anger.
"Randhir Singh Shekhawat you messed big time today " he spoke and covered his face with his hand.
Cleaning the utensils with were in the dish - washer and thought of entering their room but to his bad luck it was locked from inside and upen banging the door she refused to let him inside as he called her fat.
"But i didn't call you fat " he pleaded standing outside.
"Now you are lying?" She yelled from inside.
"What the hell " he swore from outside and soon the door open and she looked at him with anger filled eyes and the now empty box of ice cream in her hands.
"You swore ?" She glared.
"Baby come down " he put his hands on her shoulder but she pushed them away and left the bedroom.
"where is my custard?" She turned around and asked him before she could step outside their room.
He face palmed himself and looked at her from the gaps between his fingers 'if i will tell her now that she had asked for rasgullas and not custard she will again blame me' he thought.
"Baby ill get you the custard in 5 minutes " he smiled removing his fingers from his face.
"You cheat ; bhul gaye na that i had asked for gulab jamuns and not custard" she yelled throwing the now empty box of ice cream on his stomach and the spoon after one second.
"But u asked for rasgullas and not gulab jamuns" randhir followed her outside.
"Haww such a liar " she turned around and entered their bedroom again and picked up one pillow and a bed sheet from the table and kept it in his hands.
"I am not lying" he spoke.
"Fine i am lying ; go and sleep in the hall or gym or anywhere ; but not with me" she pushed him outside the room and he knew it was of no use to fight with her now ; so he left the room without any further arguments.
She banged the door once he left and sat on the bed and he slept on the couch; trying to adjust his huge frame on the couch.
Soon sleep took over his eyes and after sometime he heard some strange sounds coming from the kitchen ; looking up at the clock he realised it was 1 am.
Slowly making his way their he looked at sanyukta who was baking a cake happily singing loudly.
He face palmed himself and thought "its just few weeks and her mood swings and cravings are so hight; randhir beta tu toh gaya abhi toh 8 months baki hai ".

Tbc❤

Next chapter when i get 50 likes.