Chapter 29

No one's pov :

" pastaa ; yumm " randhir rubbed his hands together looking at the yummy pasta on the dinning table and sat on his seat to eat the pasta along with sanaya on the opposite sat of his.
" how is your movie going?" Sanaya asked filling her fork with the pasta.
" its good ; day after tomorrow we are leaving Ohio for the further shoot" randhir spoke filling his mouth with the pasta.
" ohio ? Ohh good " sanaya smiled sadly ; randhir stayed out of the country maximum times for his shoots and all she could do here was wait for him or sometimes go out to malls ; where media would stalk her and annoy the day lights out of her.
" you want to accompany me ?" Randhir asked after few minutes and she looked at him with twinkling eyes.
" actually no ; you will get disturbed there" sanaya looked down at her now almost empty plate.
" i umm no ; you can come if you know ; you wish too then " randhir stuttered while gathering his plate and walking towards the kitchen.
" ill see ; ill might come after few days or so " she smiled eating her pasta.

* other side of the earth *

" mom see jullie " sadh smiled as he saw jullie his bestfriend walking inside the cafe ; sanyukta glared sadh for calling jullie by her name again and he smiled.
" hie bestfriend " jullie smiled siting on her knees and sadh kissed her cheek.
" jullie you are spoiling him " sanyukta glared her 30 year old costumer who came to their cafe everyday and Sadh loved spending time with her.
" common sweetpea its okay " jullie shrugged and took Sadh to her table where all her colleagues were seated.
" what happened " aryaan walked to where sanyukta was standing and eyeing Sadh from far.
" i wish he was born in india and then he would have learned to respect elders " sanyukta looked upset.
" acha you mean i was not bought up in india so i don't have values ? I don't respect elders ?? Madam america mai Americans ki insult ; not fair " Aryaan joked to make her smile.
" aryaan " sanyukta sighed on his attempt to make her smile and looked down.
"Its okay " aryaan pulled her for a hug and she rested her head on his shoulder.
" its not his fault that he was not born there " aryaan whispered in her hair and she just nodded on his shoulder.

To be continued ❤