Chapter 33

" as soon as he reached there " aryaan paused to look at sadh who was now taking deep breaths indicating that he was asleep.
He turned around carefully as to not disturb sadh to switch the lamp off when he saw sanyukta standing at the threshold looking at them similing.
" oye hindi picture ki heroine; this is cliché okay ?" Aryaan whispered and sanyukta glared him.
Walking to the bed she was about to pick sadh up when aryaan shook his head and sanyukta whispered "what ?"
"Let him sleep here ; its been a long time since we slept together " aryaan smiled and sanyukta shook her head " then don't tell me that your back aches sleeping in the same position full night "
" excuse me ?" Aryaan looked at her with shock all over his face ; cause he had never mentioned this to sanyukta ; indeed sleeping in the same position did hurt but nothing else gave him as much as sadh sleeping on him gave him " i never told you this"
" hindi filmo ki herione hu itna toh samaj aa hi jata hai " sanyukta smirked and leaned forwad to kiss sadh's forehead.
Aryaan sucked in a sharp breath cause of the closeness and the way her hair fell over his neck ; sanyukta backed away quickly as sadh whispered a drowsy and lazy "good night ".
" good night aryaan " she smiled and he wished her good night back.
"Excuse me ; what about that puppy " sanyukta popped back in the room half yelling when aryaan showd her his palm and glared her ; she pouted and stopped on the spot itself.
" close your bedroom door and sleep ; once sadh is in deep sleep ill bring the puppy in our bedroom " aryaan whispered and sanyukta half nodded still unsure ; what if the puppy came walking in her bedroom in the middle of the night.
"Don't worry ; i won't let pogo walk in your bedroom in the middle of the night ; especially when you are in your night dress" aryaan winked and sanyukta hit his forehead and walked away glaring him as well as showing her tongue to him.
" bhoww " sadh whispered slowly with closed eyes and sanyukta jumped on her place ; and sadh sat on aryaans tummy laughing loudly with aryaan joining him too.
" don't yell again pwease ; nini coming " sadh yawned and fell back flat on aryaan's chest as if nothing happened a second before leaving a fuming sanyukta ; aryaan closed his eyes and pretended to fall asleep and sanyujta just stomped her leg banging the door shut.

To be continued ❤