Chapter 39

" mumaaa " sadh ran down the stairs and aryaan followed him behind " saveme " he yelled again and sanyukta turned around and sadh stood behind her and pecked a little to show his tongue to aryaan.
" champpy " aryaan ran to his side and sadh ran away from sanyukta and started running all over the room with aryaan behind him ; finally after running at baby pace aryaan caught sadh and twirled him up in the air tickling him and sadh squirmed gasping for air and his melidious laughter lighted up the house ; the tension in air seemed to disappear and even sanyukta was now laughing at both of them.
" sorryyyy " sadh tried to speak between his continous laughter " you.. are.. stronger.. i loose.." and aryaan stopped tickling him and kept him back on the ground " mai aissa kyu bolu ?" Sadh yelled as soon as he regained his breath and showing his tongue to aryaan he ran away yet again.
" okay half time " sanyukta stopped a running sadh by pulling him in her arms and that stopped aryaan too.
Sanyukta turned back with sadh still in his arms ; to walk back to the dining table when sadh winked at aryaan and he showed his a thumbs up sign as their plan of making sanyukta laugh worked out.
Since afternoon she was in a bad mood and now finally she laughed after almost half a day.
" ewww ; what is this ?" Sadh crinked his nose on looking at the food on the table.
" what ? Khichdi hai " sanyukta eyed sadh.
" umm actually i am full " aryaan faked a burp and moved his hand over his tummy and got up from his seat and sadh looked at him with puppy eyes to help him too.
" aryaan eat your dinner " sanyukta knew he didn't eat anything since morning and he was basically starving to death and she was in a bad mood so thats all she could make for dinner today.
" please noo " aryaan and sadh spoke together making a puppy face.
" fine " sanyukta huffed.
" lets go out for dinner ?" Aryaan suggested and sadh immediately jumped up and down but sanyukta declined saying that she was not feeling well and they both could carry on with their plans.
Sadh kicked aryaan from under the table with his little leg " fine we will also eat this yucky food " sadh scrunched his nose and took a spoon of khichdi on his plate.
" yeah.. ill also eat " aryaan followed sadh's lead and filled his plate with the weird looking yellow stuff called food.
Both filled their spoons and closed their eyes making faces and were just about to stuff the spoon in their moth when sanyukta walked behind them and pulled both their ears and they yelled together "get ready in 10 minutes; ill be back in 20 minutes " she whispered and walked away.
Sadh and aryaan hified and got to clean the table fast and then went away to get ready unaware of the fact that the hotel was going to have many unwanted guests there.

To be continued ❤

Vote and comment and don't forget to tell your friends to read this story❤