Chapter 16

Sanyukta's pov

Looking at the back side of the society she spotted the cute yet huge Syberian Husky dog  ; who belonged to the baby who stayed just the floor beneath Sanyukta's ; she smirked as she knew what she had to do.
"Kaya " sanyukta bent down to the 4 year toddlers ages and removed her scarf a little.
" Shanjukta aunty " she smiled clapping her hands a little and yelling loudly ; Sanyukta covered her tiny mouth with her hand and Kaya looked at her as if she was going to burst out crying instantly.
"Sorry" sanyukta pulled her hand away and caught her ears to apologise to the cute baby and Kaya smiled a little.
"I need your and Dusty's (the dog) help" she whispered wrapping the Stole back on her face properly and Kaya looked at her with questioning eyes.
She whispered something in the baby's tiny ear and both of them smirked and hified "what will i gett if i do this?" Kaya smirked and Sanyukta's jaw dropped touching the ground.
"Umm you can tell your friends that you met me?" Sanyukta asked being a little unsure.
"They already know that you stay in my society " Kaya shrugged.
"Umm what say ill buy you a Chocolate Cake ?" And listening to this offer Kaya instantly agreed and Sanyukta kissed her forehead and went to hide behind the near by pillar.
"Ahhh ohhh bachaooo ; someone save meee ; mummmaaa" kaya started yelling hugging Dusty and squirming under him and making it look like Dusty pounced on her to attack her.
Sanyukta saw the watchman coming running behind ; but she showed him her palm and he reluctantly left from there ; running where Kaya was rolling on the ground With a barking Dusty she tried to apart them but it was impossible and yelled at the two back side bodyguards to come and help the child ; initially they refused and then looking the way they were rolling in the mud and listening to Sanyuktas rants they ran to separate the dog and the child and thats when Sanyukta quitely sneaked outside the back door not before wining back to Kaya and she made her way to The Shekhawat Mansion to get her Answers today having no idea to what was going to happen to her life today.
Having no idea that everything was going to change from today.
Destibg was no game and life was not a piece of cake.

Tbc❤

Keep voting❤
Keep commenting❤
Its encouraging xD
Love you all xD