Chapter 61

Randhir's pov :

" sadhh " sanyukta called and sadh pulled away from the hug ; i wanted to hold him tight against my chest ; but i let him go trying not to piss him of further.
" aree uncle you are still crying ?" Sadh ignored sanyukta and looled at me.
" no ; there is just something in my eyes " i looked away wiping my tears.
" mumma eat fast na ; i have got a plan to make uncle smile " sadh rubbed his hands and his eyes were twinkling just like sanyukta's would twinkle when she would think of a mischievous idea.
" okay " sanyukta looked at him with an i_know_you_are _upto_some_mischief look.
I and sanyukta finshed our dinners and she asked sadh to help her with the dishes ; but of course i didn't let him do that; i helped her picking the dishes up and she washed them in the washer and i dried them with the towel.
Sadh sadh on the kitchen counter and all the time kept talking about parth's movies and how much he loved him and how the movies were amazing;  i would have not even felt such happy if i got an oscar for my movie,  but sadh liking them gave a tinge of pride.
" now chalooo " sadh pulled me as soon as i wiped the last dish.
" where saddy boy," sanyukta asked abd sadh let go off my hand walking to her ; he pulled her hand down and she sat on her knees ; he whispered something in her ear and she looked shocked at first but then she smiled mischievously.
I was scared to be precise but then how could i say no to both of them ?
" get ready uncle and wait here for five minutes " sadh winked and sanyujta carried her upstairs; she kept kissing him and he giggled on each kiss.
I thought of following them upstairs;  but then my little champ had asked me to not follow him so i sat on the dining table waiting for them.
Soon sanyukta came down and asked me turn ;  she tied a black cloth around my eyes and i didn't protest;" sadh you can cone out" sanyukta yelled.
" coming" i heard him yell and then his footsteps.
Sanyukta held my right hand and sadh my left hand and both helped me walk ; suddenly a wave of cool breeze hit my face and my shoes felt wet and the next thing i knew was two big ice balls hiting smash on my face from right and left.

To be continued ❤

Keep reading and voting ❤