Chapter 44

" be a good boy and take care of mumma" aryaan kissed sadh's forehead as he was ready to run inside the school.
" yes " sadh nodded and thats when they heard Ms.Ryder's voice.
" hie sweetheart " she hugged aryaan and sadh smiled looking at Sam.
" hie Ashley " sadh greeted him and she waved at him.
" you going somewhere " ashley asked as she saw his back pack in his car.
" yes pops is going new york for two days " sadh answered and aryaan glared.
" ohh if you don't mind ill drop him after school " ashley tried moving closer and aryaan moved back.
" yes thanks ashley " sadh answered yet again and before aryaan could say no he ran away to his school with Sam.
" ill see you later " aryaan chipped and settled in his car and zap he was driving away.
Parking the car outside the Café he smiled at Sanyukta ; she came out and glared " i told you ill collect the car from airport "
" no its okay ill take a cab and go ; and yeah Ms.Ryder asked if she could dropSadh here after school and Sadh agreed " aryaan sighed and let out the breath he was holding.
" i am sure this kid is upto some mischief " sanyukta groaned ; aryaan laughed " chill sanyukta ; he will be fine ; i gotta leave " she hugged him one last and he got inside the cab waving her bye.

Soon sadh's school was over and he saw Sam's mom standing there waiting for them " hie kids" she waved.
" his mom " sam waved and sadh smiled.
" ashley actually mom is going to pick me up " sadh faked innocence.
" but how come ?" Ashley looke surprised.
" she had called the school office during lunch break to inform me " sadh smiled.
" where is she ?" Ashley looked around.
" she will be here " sadh impatiently waited for her to go ; but she kept on waiting.
" mom i am hungry " as for Sadh's luck ; Sam growled impatiently.
" but lets wait for his mom " ashley spoke in an uninterested tone and Sadh knew she just was doing that for his pops.
" momm " sam whined and looked at her with tear filled eyes and Ashley spoke " you will be fine ?" She asked sadh and Sadh nodded eagerly and she left soon.
Sadh jumped and walked away to the direction where sets were located ; they were exactly 10 minutes away from his school and 20 minutes away from his café;  for reaching the cafe he had to cross the sets anyways.
The whether was cold and it was snowing too ; but snow was not too wild as for his luck.
He reached the set after about 15 minutes of walking ; a guard was guarding the premises of the shoot ; sadh waved at him " uncle can i go inside ?" He asked making a puppy face.
" no " the watchman pretty much answered in a rude tone and sadh scrunched his nose.
After almost asking ; begging him for almost 10 minutes ; he still didn't allow him and thats when a black bmw came there as the watchman opened the gate ; sadh sneaked inside with the car .
The watchman yelled behind him but he kept running inside without thinking about the consequences;  watchman ran behind him to stop him ; but it was too late ; Sadh banged the wooden plank ; the side actor had was hiding it behind him and accoring to the script he had to remove it from behind with full force and thats when sadh choose to stand behind him ; he had raised it with full force and sadh smacked his head pretty hard and fell unconscious on the floor right away ; with blood flowing from his head making everyone scream and gasp.

To be continued 💋

Finalyy next chapter they are going to meet ❤

I am super excited what about you people ? 😁

Keep reading and voting ❤