77 - Realisation ❤

Song : tere binaa ( heropanti)

Sanyukta's pov

"Sadh will you for God's sake stop crying " i yelled as soon as we entered our house.
All the way home sadh had been crying hysterically and tried tell me something about randhir ; but i just did not want to hear anything about him.
I thought he had changed ; i thought seven years were enough to change someone but i guess i was wrong ; that man can never change ; back then he was dominating and today also he is the same old dominating randhir.
Only his opinions;  his decisions matter and nothing else matters to him ; he proved me wrong again this time.
" mom just listen once " sadh followed me upstairs.
" enough sadh " i yelled and turned around to slap him ; but just on time i stopped myself from doing something which i never did.
But to my luck the damage was already done ; sadh looked scared beyond words ; obviously he was scared ; this was the first time i almost raised my hands on him and that too just because of that man.
" just.. go and sleep inside your bedroom " i told him and he followed my orders quietly.
Shutting the door of my room i fell down crying , it took me seven years to start a new life ; create a new identity and today all of that was ruined again just because of Randhir ; seven years ago he broke me once and being a fool i myself gave him a chance to break me again this time.
But the worst part was this time it was just not me who was hurt ; it was my baby who was involved this time and i wont let him ruin my son's life.
Randhir will have to leave us alone and ill do anything for that.
* beep* *beep* i heard the continuous sounds of car horn from down and i knew who was it.
I stood up and closed the window and he saw it clearly ; he continued honking for sometime and then stopped it eventually.
My heart sank wondering if he left ; "shutup sanyukta " i scolded myself ; he was not important than sadh.
It had started snowing heavily again ; sadh did not have his dinner and i was sure he wont have it now ; so i just made him a warm glass of milk.
His room was half open and completely dark ; dark just like my life ; i kept the glass of milk on his table and sat on his bed ; i could hear him sobbing quietly.
" sadh have milk " i spoke in a crooked voice and i then realised that i was crying.
He just nodded but did not turn to look at me ; i moved my fingers through his hair but he moved away from my touch ; just two days and randhir was having such a bad influence on our relation.
I went near sadh's widow to close it and saw that he was sitting on his cars bonnet looking upwards ; as soon as he saw me he tried to tell me sonething but i closed the window and curtains immediately.
I wished aaryan came back home soon ; so life could get back to normal.
I went away to my room and i had no idea when i cried myself to sleep again.
" mumma get up " i heard sadh shaking me and that woke me up immediately; 
" what happened baby you are fine right ?" I looked at clock it showed it was already 6 in the morning.
My head was aching because of crying last night ; sadh looked tired as well " mumma woh papa " sadh spoke and i gasped loudly.
" papa ?" That word sounded such strange from his mouth and why was he using it ; randhir had to leave and let us be alone.
" yes mumma ; look at papa " he yelled to break my trance.
" no sadh we wont go back to that man " i pulled him towards me ; but he distanced himself.
" mumma but listen to me " he started again.
" dont you get it once sadh " i yelled again and this time i was extremely tired.
" no mumma you will listen to me this time" sadh yelled and i was shocked " last night stacy threatened me and its not the first time she did so ; she does that many times ; but i was scared to tell you ; she tells me that she will tell you lies about me mumma. You remember before once you were angry with me because i broke one full set of crockery;  but i swear mumma i did not break it she broke it herself and blamed it on me mumma " sadh was sobbing in the end and i was stunned.
I trusted stacy so much ; but she betrayed me and harassed my son and i.. i raised my hand on randhir because of her and almost on sadh too.
" mumma " sadh patted my cheek to break my trance ; " yes ?" I asked .
" woh papa ; look at him na " he tried to pull me out of the bed and my heart dropped ; thinking to what could have happened to him that sadh was almost in tears.
I ran downstairs praying to god for only one thing that he was fine ; it was all my mistake and not his.
I opened the gate and saw him lying on the ground in snow " shit " i yelled and ran towards him ; with sadh behind me.

To be continued ❤