Chapter 3:- A fateful meeting?

It's been a month since we all have come to this accursed place. I know because the clock here uses real time clock. Well, that's the only thing that still shows us that we are people who are stuck in a game and not a game character. Most of us have settled down here and learn how to survive in this world. It's not like we all have forgotten who we were or if we have families or not, it's just that to survive here we need to adapt soon and be prepare on whatever the cause it.
Nevertheless, it all boils down to us whether we could accept it or not. I buy myself a Ceref Cloak and some potion for my next adventure. The buying and selling system here are similar to any RPG games you find. You buy stuff and then you pay them. The store owner looked at me and smile. " Here's your potion sire. I'm a little bit surprise to see someone like you reached level 40 in just a month of playing this game. Most experienced player would only reached level 20 in a month of playing. You're not using any cheats are you sir?" I looked at the store owner. Even though she's an AI, she really understand that the people who came in this world is a human from outside the game. To be able to reach these kind of AI, WinterARC Co. really are an advance company. I smile at the store owner. "Cheats are for people who wants an easier life. I'm more of a hardcore one." The owner smile at me back. "Well, whatever the cause it, I'm sure Slay would never cheat." I laughed a little. "Yeah. Well see you Adell. Gotta run, wish me luck!" I ran out of the store and immediately went into the field.
I keep on killing the Leaf Gui. A plant like monster that, even though small, gives 3 times the normal Exp. With this, I can reach level 41 in an hour or so. As I was killing the monster, suddenly A sudden scream can be heard. It's just behind me. I turned around and saw a girl being pursued by a huge monster. I quickly run towards the monster but it manage to make the girl fainted. As I was preparing my sword. I looked at the girl and sigh. "what a perfect way to ruin my day." With that, I charged. minutes later, I managed to defeat the monster. As I sit there, I saw her still unconscious and immediately go next to her and look.

She's pretty beautiful. I thought then I smile .