Chapter 8.6 : The Final Raid

[Dungeon Chamber Floor 50 Boss Room]

[Boss : Death Ghoul Reaper]

I was gazing at my hands only to see blood on it. VR or not, this seems real to me. Nice job making it real WinterARC. I shake my head. I don't have time to be amused by this sort of thing. Time is running out for me. If it wasn't for my hardened hide, a passive skill which activates when the user is at below 1000 health points. I would've been dead. I'm amazed. Picking this class was the right choice after all.

I close my eyes and remember the moment of this character creation. Three months ago, people would've ridiculed me for choosing this class. Why? because in CWO, human race are the weakest among the eight race. They're at the bottom of CWO food chain. Even that sort of thing, I find it really amusing. While other people would opt to use the almighty Titan class, I find it really boring as you would become powerful at the start of the game. I needed challenge. That's why the human race in this game are so amusing. Start of weak and eventually.. I sense the reaper's scythe behind me and with perfect timing, I jump and landed a powerful blow to the head of the Reaper. "This is not gonna end it. I need something else. Something-" my voice trailed off. Far below the skill list, there was a new skill slot that was just recently open. Why didn't I realized it? I clicked it. A new window pop out and display me with a writing some sort with one skill slot. I clicked it and it displayed 'Not Learned yet' I checked the condition and was shocked. This is it. This'll end that reaper.

I read out the writing. "Infinity slash. Gives the user a powerful skill which grants an infinity slash with the cost of the user's life. It will use the user's life point and will only stops when it reaches 10 life point left. To learned this skill the user must be at level 50 and wields the X set Swords" I fit it perfectly. I tapped the 'Learn Skill' and instantly, knowledge of the skill poured into my mind. I crouch down for a while and then stands up. This is it. I pull out the white X and charged at it.

The first thing I need to do was disable that reaper's movement and also, separates the reaper's weapon. With this I got at least 20 seconds before it got it's weapon back. I charged at it and slides down underneath it, then speedily disabled it movement by attacking from it's back. The reaper staggered and crouched down. 'This is it!' I slash of it's hand to make it drop the scythe. The reaper screams and attack carelessly. I dodged most of it and when I finally get close to it, I activates the Infinity Slash skill. Within seconds, I hit it with an infinite barrage of slash. I activates another skill called 'Deepening Wound' which gives me critical damage for every attack I made. I watch as the health of the reaper decrease, praying my health is enough for it and when the reaper finally reaches 2000 life point..

My attack stops. "damn. Alomost. Sorry guys. I fai-" I dropped to the ground, coughing blood. This is not good. I'm losing conscious. Damn. The worst timing ever. As I close my eyes, the reaper was ready to stand. 'Looks like this it. Goodbye Cy and everyone' I close my eyes..

And out in the distant of my mind, a voice called out to me.