Chapter 39 : After the battle

[Idolon Town]

Aisa. She's here. The woman looked at her. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" She shouted at Aisa. "I was simply following my own order. Finally I'm free from you!" Aisa wasted no time. She dashed straight towards the woman and attacked her hard enough for her to drop Cydella. I took this opportunity to go and save Cydella. "Little brat! You're getting really cocky there." She stand back up. "Slay!" Suddenly from afar, Nae's voice can be heard. He's closing in and joined us. Sylvia went and stayed with Cydella. Healing her. Now it's just me, Aisa, Nae and the ugly morphed woman. I looked over at Aisa. Coincidentally, she's also looking at me. I put my hand on her head. "After we're done, tell us everything okay?" Aisa nodded. "Huh. Playing family huh? What can you expect more from a freak who love things like that." I gave her a sharp look. "Playing Family? What's that? There's never a thing like that in us. It's true that she betray us but that's only because you're responsible for it." I slammed my swords to the ground. "Let me show you what family can do in this type of situation. Come here." I taunted her. The look on her face is priceless.

****

"Come here." My taunts are getting to her, because the minutes I said that, she wasted no time and come charging at us in full speed. Nae was her first victim. Luckily, Nae got a skill that gives him a hard armor. Which is really a good thing because it saved him a lot of time. This guy refuses to die. Nae blocked her incoming attacked and then stopped her in the place. Both me and Aisa took this opportunity to launch a dual attack on her. It caught her by surprised and she sustained a great deal of damage. The woman backed off. "Heh. That's the power of family huh? I thought it would be more terrifying." I smile. "I see. Well, Let this be the last thing you see."

****

I activated my ultimate skill. The tattoos manifested itself on my body and surround me. It went up to my face. As it complete, I opened my eyes. The pupils turns red. Blood red. I looked at her. "You said you want it to be terrifying. Let me give you a taste of what that word means to you." The woman who was arrogant just a few minutes ago, now trembled at the might of this power. She looked at me with terrified eyes. "Wh-what do you me-mean! I'm gonna crush you!" She was ready to slam her fist to the ground to create a shockwave but I was faster. I went behind her and slashed her back. She immediately crouched. I went up to her front. "This is for the horrible things you do to Aisa. INFINITE SLASH!" As soon as the ultimate name got called out, I barraged her with slashes that made you wonder will she ever survive?.

****

Both of our health are going down fast but the victor is already decided. In the end, only I stand. I looked at her. "You've do-done well. The bo-boss won't be that we-weak. Be prepare. Human" Her last word and then she's gone. I didn't get to ask her name in the end but at least it's over. I sheathed my swords back. "Guys. Let's go back." Everyone is safe. Cydella woke up just to find that fight is over and Aisa apologize for what she done. What bother me the most is Nae and Sylvia. I looked at them. Nae looked at me . "Slay the truth is-" Before he could finish, Cydella was shouting. "Aisa! Aisa! Are you okay?" I looked at Aisa. She was unconscious. I flipped her over to check on her. Sadly, she's not breathing. Something's not right.