Extra Chapter (one)

The Story So far..

Slay and his party went into the Elven forest to level up but unknown to them, danger lurks in every corner. While talking to themselves, they were then ambushed by the notorious bandit group that has been harassing the players who went into the Elven Forest. A fight ensued in which Slay's party won. But their joy was short lived as they soon found out that Slay have been greatly injured. Meanwhile, the Master of Red Alpha drew closer to Elven Forest.

****

Hi there readers! Come to think of it, this is the first time I as the author gets to talk to all of you. (haha) . Anyway, how was the story so far? Is it good? Bad? Horrible? Awesome? . Drop a free comment. Feel free to say what's wrong with the story. With your comment and guidance, maybe my writing could improve. Now let's get to characters! I'll talk a bit about them so that you'll feel closer to them. Oh before that, I'll be posting my story updates every day between 9PM to 11PM. Oh and I'll also be working on my other work which is "A Thing We Call Friends" The next day on the same time. Do read it okay? ^A^ . Now let's get on to the characters!

****

Slay

*The main character of this story. He is a 17 years old student who got stuck in his favorite game CWO. His name will be reveal later. I don't when. Just wait for it ^/^. He wields the twin swords called The Heavenly Hell swords. More of the character's weapon will be revealed later when I make another extra chapter. Friends of Cydella and it could be hinted that she holds a special place in his heart. What could it be? I bet you guys can figure it out, you love freaks! xD. He is also close to Nae and Sylvia. Both whom he met during the raid.

Cydella

*A girl who was saved by Slay from death waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in chapter 3 or 4? sorry I have a bad memory xD. Anyway this girl is half cat. So expect a cat ear, cat tail and all other cat feature you all like in her. She even have move that uses the same principle as a cat slashing. Her personality differs according to the situation she could appear as an airhead, sometimes she could appear as a smart girl other time she could be seen with a tsundere personality.(I'll give a hint. She's like this whenever she is with Slay. Why you ask? Read the chapter where they met, you'll get the idea soon) She excels both in her agility and strength which made her an agility character who can strike fast.

Nae

*A bumbling person who loves to create trouble. He was seen as a nuisance at first by everyone on the raid but gradually, he was accepted as the story progressed. He always stick around Sylvia and it is implied that maybe he has feeling for her. His race is similar to Slay only different in skill. He wield a sharp and big sword.

Slyvia

*A genius person who is always sticking next to Nae to help him avoid any trouble. She is always seen next to Nae indicating that she had been with him from the first day of the game. It is implied that she had a little feeling for Nae. She excel in support and offense magic. She had an ultimate attack which will be used later.

Minor character

Rhonde

*The leader who leads the big raid to floor 60. He is first seen as a cold person but that's not seem to be the problem as he is a friendly person. He sometimes help the MC on his quest.

Well that's all for now. The next story will be updated tommorow at 9pm. Keep on reading readers! and thank you for your support! ^A^