Chapter 4:- A friend in a game world

The monster looked at me with a fierce glance. I took a step forward and protect the unconscious girl. I looked at her again. 'What a peaceful look. Wish I could sleep like that.' I thought. I shook that thought from my head and immediately scan it's level. A level 30 type B monster. A strong one. I looked at the girl. She's a level 30. The same level as the monster. No wonder she was attacked. There was a rare case where even if you meet the level requirement to kill a monster, It will still chase and often tries to kill you. I take a deep breathe and charged the monster.

It didn't took long for me to take down the monster. As I was 10 level higher than the monster. The monster shriveled and twitched before exploding. A fast rate music starts to play indicating the player have received an experience point. I look at where the monster had died and saw a couple of potion and an item from the monster. I immediately discard the item except the potion as I already have a lot of it. I looked at the girl and sighed. "She's not gonna wake anytime soon."

As the sun sets, the girl finally wakes up. She looked at her surrounding and was shocked to see me. "A-Are you gonna r-r-rape me!?" I was shocked to hear that. "ho-oh, nice word for someone who just save your life from a bloodthirsty monster." The girl was shocked and look around. "t-there's no monster. As I thought! you do wanna rape me!" I was getting annoyed. "Hey stupid. Have you killed a monster before?" The girl nodded. "What happen after you killed i?" The girl think and then she said "Ahh! it disappeared and drop a bunch of item" The girl smile. I looked at the girl and said "Nice. So you still gonna called a rapist?" The girl think for awhile and said "Yeah." Said the girl with a smirk. 'This girl. She really set on making me a rapist in a ga-' That hit me. "Hey. We're in a game, How can I do that sort of stuff?" The girl's smirk disappear. "Umm. Yeah. I know that. I almost forgot that we're in a game." The girl looked down with a sad face. I looked at her and then said "Well. I know that too. I know we wont ever gonna get out unless we defeat the boss at floor 100. But you know. I never regret every minutes I'm here. That's why I will survive and I will get us all out of here." She was silent while listening to me. I smiled at her and offer my hand "I'm Slay. Nice to meet you" She wiped her tears and said "I'm Cydella. Nice to meet you too, pervert Slay" Said her with a chuckled. I retort with a 'Hey' and before long both of us laughed and looked at the sky.

I smiled and wondered, if I can futfill my promise towards her.