Chapter 41 : Remember We're Still In A Game

"Aisa! Let's prepare the breakfast." Said Cydella to Aisa. Ever since Aisa wakes up and healed her 'wound', The smiles on Cydella and Sylvia never cease to exist. It's like all of their sadness and their weight or anything that bound them, have been lifted off and now they are like birds that are free from their caged. What a poetic way to describe it. I look at the three of them. Laughing and smiling together. From the looks of it, they look like siblings who just went through hell and now relaxing together because it is already over. "When you look at them, they look like siblings right?" Nae said as if reading my mind. I nodded. "Hey boys! Don't just sit around! Prepare the table. We're gonna have breakfast in a minute." Said Cydella. Lazily, we prepare the table.

****

After breakfast we sit down at the living room. We need to review our plan . After all, we got only twenty floors left before the final fight with the big boss. "Before we talk about the plan, let's hear Aisa's story first." We all looked at Aisa. Aisa was reluctant at first, but then she nodded and agree to tell. She took a deep breath and begin to tell us. "Before I start. How much do you know about me?" Aisa ask with a serious look. "We only know as far as what that woman that captured you told us." I explained. Everyone nodded. Aisa smile. "All of them are true but not all are explained properly." We looked at her with a puzzled look. "Let me start again. My name is Aisa or you could call my full name, Artificially Intelligent Sophisticated Altronic. I'm something this game created to help monitor the player. A few months ago, I found a loophole in the system and decided to use it and the next thing I knew I'm already on this world. Kinda strange though. The rest of it are just like what that woman told you." All of us can't say anything after hearing the story she told. Cydella then stand up. "Well no matter what the cause is, Aisa is Aisa. To me you're a person. Nothing more than that. So stop calling yourself a machine or a robot because no matter what you told us. You're Aisa. Our family, our friend." Aisa looked down at the floor as if to cover her face. I smiled at her. "Just like what Cydella said. You're one of our family now. Welcome." Aisa nodded but still looked down.

****

"Well that's that. Now what are we gonna about the floor twenty boss?" Said Nae. "Ahh, about that. Aisa. What do you know about the boss?" I said. Aisa looked at us. "About that. The boss is truly a fearsome boss. One that WinterARC created specifically to be extremely hard to beat. I know the boss's weakness but it's gonna hard because he is gonna protect it. It won't be easy but it is possible." Everyone looked at me. I took a deep breath. This is our last battle. Our freedom is just around the corner. I stand up. "Guys. We've been through a lot. This will be our last battle. Let's give it our all!" Everyone pump their fist in the air. Aisa looked at us. "If that's the case, let this be my gift for you." Aisa then closes her eyes. Blue aura started to illuminate around her and then a magic seal appeared on her legs. It then disappear and reappear under our legs. Something is happening to us. A few minutes later, it's over. Aisa looked at us. "I've upgraded your abilities and stats. Check it out." We look at our stat and our jaw almost drop with our widen. Our abilities and stats were boosted and and upgraded significantly. We looked at Aisa and run towards her. "All in one!" I shouted . "One for all!" With that, we started our quest to floor 100.