Chapter 11 : The Dark Forest

[Bursubia Town]

[Floor 60]

 'Let's go to the Dark Forest!" Said Nae that morning with a big grin on his face. I was still not ready to go on an adventure yet. "Didn't we already go yesterday?" Said Sylvia. Nae shakes his head and looked at Sylvia. "That's why Syl, you'll always be one step behind the crew. Yes, we did go yesterday but that was Elven forest. This is the Dark Forest we're talking about!" Said Nae excitedly.

I looked at him. "Hey Nae, I've been wondering for a while, what is it that you want to get on the forests?" Nae looked surprised. "Ahh, I guess I can't hide anything from you huh? Okay then, I'll explain. You know that Bursubia is surrounded by forest right?" We nodded. "Well, every one of those forest, there's a chest that gives you rare items! and to top it off, Dark Forest gives the rarest item!." Said Nae excitedly. "Where did you heard this exactly?" Nae think hard and said "A few months ago before we got trapped in this game, I read on one of the forums that the forests in Bursubia gives rare item and the rarest of them all is Dark Forest!" Well, it's true. I would be lying if I said I never looked into it before but.. I stand up. "lets go then? oh but before that, let's go shop some item first." The other two girls looked reluctant but follows anyway.

After buying the items I needed, we exited the West Gate and headed to Dark Forest. Our goal was to get the rare item there. Well it's Nae's goal but he's making it ours. After walking for some time, we finally arrived at the entrance of the Dark Forest. You can tell its the Dark Forest by the dead trees that surrounded the area. We entered it and immediately, a fight ensued. It was a bunch of mini reapers. I scanned them and their level showed up. "Level 50 huh?" We quickly kill all of it that occupies the area and after a long ten minutes battle, it was over. I scanned the area and found none. 'Don't tell me that's the only monsters that occupy this place. Something is weird.' I thought.

We continued forward and arrived at the chest with no trouble at all. 'What the heck is happening? No more attacks? This is weird. Super weird.' I thought. Suddenly, I can feel something is moving, thanks to my battle with the Death Ghoul Reaper, I can sense danger if it's close. Call it a sensory. I quickly pulls out the items that I bought which was a white bottle and throw it near the chest, immediately a loud scream can be heard and the monster who was hiding was revealed. Nae who immediately aware of it, backs down and pull out he's sword. I pull out mine too and ready for the battle.