Chapter 26 : Leaf Village Trouble

Location : Leaf Village

[Slay : Level 101]

[Cydella : Level 97]

[Nae : Level 94]

Sylvia : Level 94]

We're currently on the front gate of Leaf Village. It took us three in-game days to reach this place and all those time, we've been attacked by giant spider-scorpion lookalike, humanoid creature and bandits which, surprisingly, we managed to hold them off and also got our level up. Mine went up to level 101 which is new to me because most games only went up to level 100. Well there is one game that exceeded the level 100 cap. If I remember that correctly it's Ir**a Online. "Here comes the guard." Said Aisa. Aisa is doing a good job of hiding behind us every time something happen like an attack from bandits.

****

"What business do you have with this village?" The guard is asking me. I looked at the guard. 'Skill: piercing, Level : 56'. "That's new." I thought. "We came here to see the elder to discuss about the a stone.". The guard looked like he's not convinced. "I'm not convinced yet. You sure you're not those bandits?" Sylvia stepped forward. "What makes you think we're one of those bandits?" The guard glared at us "Fine. You don't look like bandits with those powerful sets. You may go in. The elder is in the cathedral right now. You may wait for him outside." The guard gives us permission but what is this uneasy feeling I've been having? I shrugged of the feeling and continue forward.

****

We waited for some time and finally an old man with a big rod came out. When he saw us, he immediately came to us. "Is there anything I can do?" asked the Elder. I stepped forward. "Yes we would like to know about the Stone Of Zeus. I understand that it was divided into three pieces." The Elder looked surprised and told us to come to his place.

****

We went into a place where it looked like a big house. 'This place really stands out from all of the place.' I thought. "Sit down." The Elder offer us a seat. "Why do you want to know about that stone?" I explained about it that we're on a quest to find it to put it together. The Elder looked as if he's understand it. He stand up. "For centuries this stone have been with us and we had protected it for the sake of the village. Bandits have always wanted this stone because of its mysterious power. I'm sorry but-" The conversation got cut off with a horn being blown. "What's going on!?" The Elder said that. A guard came running in and in out breath he explained it to the Elder. "It seems they're at this again. That bandits. This time the boss came! I will handle this. You all leave." I stopped the elder. "Hey, we're not here on a trip or vacation. We came here for the stone and we'll get it. I'll help with the situation in return, I'll have the stone" The Elder looked at me. "are you crazy?! The boss came! He'll kill all of us!" I smile. "Crazy? Well that could be true but that's what made us reached here. So I beg your pardon Elder." I unsheathed my sword. "Your request is invalid to us." I looked at them "Lets go guys! Let's show them what we're made off!" We stormed out of the house and ready to confront the Boss.