Chapter 25 : Adventurers Let's GO!

Munching sound. Munch Munch Munch. She's eating the food loudly. Normally I would considered it as rude and at the same time annoying but this time I'll let it pass. "Hey, doesn't this make us look like some bad guy who is waiting for his victim to finish eating?" Nae. I swear sometimes he said the dumbest thing in the world but he does have a point. I looked over at Cydella and she had a serious look on her face as if she is ready to do something. 

****

"You don't have to be that tense, cat-eared-big sis. Let go of the spell that you about to cast and put down the dagger on your hand" The girl finished eating and look at us while smiling. Cydella was taken aback by her word and do as she said. I stand up. "So we've given you food, now, what do you want?" I asked her. She looked at me and smile. "You seem fun. I'll cut the chase. You're an adventurer right?  I got a few problem at hand that I need help from adventurers." "Wait just a moment." Sylvia bump in. "You came in here, ask for food and then ask to help you fix your problem? Sorry to say but we have to-" "The price is information on the floor 100 boss." The girl cut Sylvia's conversation before she could finish her word. "The end boss that you adventurers are supposed to defeat in order to LEAVE this game world forever." All of us are surprised by this news and looked at the girl.

****

I snapped from my surprised state. "What's your name?" The girl looked at me and smile. "Aisa. Aisa Virehoc." Sylvia butt in "Aisa Virehoc? it sounded like a German name." Aisa giggled. "It is. Now lets get to business. I said 'problems' right? Maybe I didn't addressed that properly. What I want is for you to find an Item. It's a relic of this world. Capable of doing everything and give anything! " Aisa said with enthusiasm. "This item you want us to find. Is it really that valuable?" Aisa looked at me and give a sweet smile which I swear that she had perfected it. "Yeah. It is. It's called the Stone Of Zeus." 'Stone Of Zeus? Don't tell me..' I looked at Aisa. 'What is she planning? That stone..' Aisa smiled again.  The other three was clueless. Which is good. I stand up. Aisa looked at me. I looked at her back and smile. "Fine. We'll accept the quest. Just remember to hold yourself at the end of your bargain." I give a slight smile which made Aisa drop her smile as if she is afraid but that only last for awhile as she immediately give her happy-happy-girl smile back. 

****

We gathered at the kitchen and I opened up the map of Discordia which I bought from the market for roughly a thousand Krill. Talk about expensive. "The item is divided into three place. The Leaf Village, The Cave Of The Forgotten Ones and The Forest Of The Wise One .The first Item is in Leaf Village. You will need to find it there. The elder knows what are you talking about if you mention about the Stone. " We looked at each other and smile. "How about that guys? You're up for it?" The three of them looked at each out and pump their hands up. "You don't have to ask. This is the last 20 floor. Of course I'm up for it!" Nae said with enthusiasm. The girls are fired up too. "Let's go guys!"

With that..Off we went to Leaf Village!

****

What's up dear reader? Sorry for the late update. I'm at an area where there is no connection at all and I just got back today. Soo WOOHOOO! Here's the update..Now..LET'S START! THE STONE OF ZEUS ARC!  ^*^