Chapter 36 : A Shocking Revelation

*The story so far...

Slay and his party were approached by a weird girl who claimed that they could the floor 100 boss if they find the stone of Zeus. Slay accepted it and off they went on an adventure to collect the three parts of the stone. They went to Leaf village first to obtain the first piece. There they were confronted by the bandit Borias who were stopping them. Slay managed to defeat him but not until they realize that the Elder was the one behind all of these and that Borias was the rightful chief of the Leaf village. Together, they manage to defeat the Elder and earned the first piece. They continued their journey to the Cave Of The Forgotten Ones and there they encounter another enemy that guard the place. The guard was Zarthos. Sylvia with her quick thinking and plan, managed to defeat Zarthos and earned the second piece. The final piece was in The Forest Of The Wise One. There they were presented by a puzzle which they manage to solve it and retrieve the third piece with ease. The piece finally become one but their happiness comes short as Aisa become weird and suddenly attacked them, stealing the Stone in the process. Now they are on their way to track down Aisa*

****

"Damn! How could she do that to us!" Nae shouted as he punched the rock. "Nae. We understand what you're feeling, but don't get too carried away." Sylvia calms him down. " Yeah that's right. Aisa must have a reason for doing that." Cydella supported Sylvia. Nae looked at her. "Like what? What other reason for her to do that? No matter how you looked at it, she is definitely using us to get the stone. That was her plan all along from the start. Open your eyes! Dammit. Being to us and all." Nae continued on. He is definitely angry. I sighed. She got to have a reason for it. I stand up. "If we all have the time to argue, then why don't we use this time to go to her and ask her directly?" I said. "But Slay, there's no way for us to find her." Nae said to me. I smile. "Who said?"

****

I close my eyes. Concentrate on all my power. "Release third skill. Rough Track." I concentrate and finally got her position. "Found her. She's five hundred kilometer away and still running. Wait. More like she's flying or something.". "Wait. Let me confirmed." Cydella closes her eyes and does the same thing as I am. "Release skill. Tractus!" She concentrated more and opened her eyes. "Found her! She stopped. She's approximately six hundred kilometer away from us." I was shocked. Cydella learned a skill like that? "Cydella, since when can you-" Cydella looked at me. "You're not the only one who got skill like that." I smile. "That's right. Let's go guys! We got question for that kid!" With that, off we went to her place.

****

"She's here." The woman smile. As if by the timing was correct, Aisa comes in. "Aisa, you did well on bringing the Stone to me. Give it to me." Aisa gave her the stone. "Any..anyth..thing..el..else..mas..master?" Aisa spoke in stuttering manner. "Nothing else. Just sit over there. We should prepare too." She looked at the glass globe and saw Slay and the other came rushing towards their place. "Our 'guests' will arrive soon." Aisa looked at the glass globe. "Sl..slay..hel..help" She said in a whispering voice.

****

[Idolon Town]

"Is this right?" Nae asked. "Yeah. This is it." Cydella confirms it. "But there's nothing here. It's like a deserted town." Sylvia said. "befitting on it's name." I said. We decided to walk around the town. Aisa is sure around here. "Aisa! Where are you? come out!" Nae shouted. "Nae. You'll scare her." Cydella said. We went around the town, searching for her. " Well, well, if it isn't Slay." Suddenly, a voice came out. "who's there!? Come out!" We looked around, readied our weapon. " Here I am." A woman came out and what shocked me is that I know her . "You're! You're that maid!" She smiled. On her right side is Aisa and on her left hand is the Stone.