Chapter 7 : Leveling Before The Raid

[Relva Forest]

[Slay : Level 55]

[Cydella : Level 53]

[Sylvia : Level 45]

[Nae : Level 44]

  Its been a week since Nae and Sylvia joins our party, I spend most of my time leveling with them. It was easy when you know where all the monster that give high exp live. Cydella finished her last fight and then regrouped with us. "I've finished my fight! it was easy" said Cydella with a smirk on her face. I chuckled at her. "What is it Slay? You're laughing at me ?" Cydella then turn away, sulking. I laugh a little at her act. "Come on now Cy, I'm not laughing at you. I'm just happy to see you becoming stronger. Remember our first monster hunt? You can't even do it alone" Cydella looked at me with an embarrassed face and. "W-what are you talking about stupid Slay!" She proceed to punch lightly at me. I just keep on defending against her attack. "Sorry Cy, You're becoming stronger as each day passed. I'm proud of you" said me while patting her head. Cydella stop attacking and looked down with a blushed face while muttering something soft so that no one can't hear it. "stupid slay. Saying that. Just be honest with it" muttered Cydella. "Hmm? You said something Cy?" Cydella turns her face away and said nothing. Sylvia and Nae grins at Slay. "She likkkeeesss youu" both of them said it at the same time with a teasing tone that were obviously intended for someone. I look at them with a dumbfounded look while Cydella runs towards both of them to shut them up. Laughter fills the area where all four of them gathered .

  I noticed Nae was looking at me adjusting my equipment but I paid no attention to it. Suddenly, Nae popped a question. "Slay! question! How did u know this area is full of monster with high exp? and how did u manage to survive with only a Forgeon Set?" That question managed to stop me from doing my work. I think for a while and finally give an answer. "Let see. I used to solo level before I met Cydella. From there I learned that monsters with high exp is always two level higher than you." I explained it them while they listened to it diligently. "About how I survive? Set have nothing to do with this. While its true sets give additional stat, sometimes they're not that really awesome. In the end, its all about how you handle this world. Remember, even though this is a game, you have to remember that now, this place has become our reality so don't let it dominate you. You dominate it. If you can do that, then everything will come into place." I looked at them and Nae give a satisfying face. "We might not be the best team in your party, but I promise you that we will help you as much as we can" said Nae with a serious face while Sylvia just nodded. I put my hands on both of their shoulder  "Thanks you guys. " and I give them a smile.

  The designated day to raid the floor are coming close. I made a promise to myself and the other that I will get them out of this place. Even though I said that, I can't shake the feeling that something will happen.