Chapter 38 : A Tough Decision

[Idolon Town]

Nae's POV

"Slay! Leave Aisa to us! You go and deal with that bitch!" Sylvia's response. That girl. She really do love Aisa. We part way from Slay and go far away from their battle. The three of us went pretty far from them. Good. This is a chance for us to fight her. "Aisa! Snap out from it! It's us! Don't you remember?" Sylvia is trying to talk sense into her but it's no use as Aisa didn't seem to bother with her. "All obstruction must be eliminated" Aisa's eyes turns bright glowing red. Wings suddenly grows from her back and her hand morphed into somewhat a claw like hands. What is this? Is this really the Aisa we known? I shake my head. The question can come later. It's time we beat some sense into this girl.

****

Aisa dashed for Sylvia, luckily Sylvia saw it and in the last moment, she blocked it. Thank God. I wouldn't be able to make it there in time as Aisa is dashing towards her in full speed. I quickly attacked her but she saw it and blocked it with her bare hand and then push me off. "Where did she learned to do that?" I wonder. "Maybe that's why Cydella is wary of her in the first place" Sylvia spoke. "Aisa. That's enough right? You're not this weak to be controlled by her. The Aisa I know won't attack attack her friends." Sylvia is convincing her although I know it's gonna be useless. Aisa looked at Sylvia and raised her hand. "No one is permitted to interrupt with the resurrection of the dark being. All the ones who interrupted must be eliminated" After saying that, her hand changed into what look like a sharp blade and she proceed to swing it around at us. "Hey! That's dangero-" Her blade hit me and I fall down.

****

Luckily, it's not deep and Sylvia could heal it off. Aisa looked at us. I looked at her. "That's it. That eyes of yours. Go on. Kill us. That's just how you are. Taking you inside of our home is a bad mistake. We should've never trusted that look of yours." I said that to Aisa ."Nae! Don't say like that!" Sylvia who is healing me suddenly stopped me. I continued on. "I bet this is what you do to the other people that save you right? You betray them right!?" Aisa moved towards us. "Human. Are you angry? it's only usual for the other to betray one another." I could feel my rage up. "Damn right I'm angry! I'm angry at you for your betrayal! Go on. I bet you can't even kill us. Your friend. That is IF you even considered us as one." Aisa looked at us and raised her hand. It morphed into the blades that she used earlier to attacked us. 'This is it. There's no more hope-" Aisa attacked us but just as the blade was about to reach our necks, she stopped. "-elp me.." Am I imagining things? If I'm correct, she said..Aisa spoke again "Help me" She looked at us. with her eyes back to blue.

****

"Aisa?" I looked at her. She looked at us back. "There is not much time. I could only take over for a while. I wish I can explain it all to you, but there isn't enough time. There are two trackker inside of me. I need your help in removing them. Please." I stand up. Is this another trick? Will I get tricked again? For now, We'll trust her "Where is it?" I said. "One in my left arm and one.." She seems hesitant. "Spill it out!" Aisa looked at us. "One is on the heart". I was taken aback by what she said. Both me and Sylvia looked at each other. Sylvia was almost crying because she knew what must be done. "There isn't much time. You will need to remove it." I looked at her and raise our weapon. "Sorry Aisa". She smiled.

****

Slay's POV

"Cydellaaaa!" As she was about to be strangled to death, I couldn't do anything. I won't make it there in time! As I struggled something went pass me in full speed and stop her(The maid). It was none other than..

"Aisa" I smiled.