Chapter 44: A Warning To The End

[Floor 94]

Slash! Wushhh! Clang! The sound of our weapons made as we fight our way through the hordes of enemies. There's actually more of them and a lot stronger than the lower level. Which is a good thing because that means we're closer to the final boss. "Slay time out!" Cydella shouted as she attacked the monsters in front of her. "What? time out? Cy, we just had our time out a few hours ago." I said as I dodged the incoming attack and then countered it. "Well. don't be like that. After we're done with this lets find a place to stay." Nae said. "Aha! I'm all for that! Count me in!" Aisa said as she destroy one of the enemy. "Guys! Talking like that is nice and all but would you all please lend me a hand here!?" We all looked at Sylvia who was surrounded by monsters. "I got this." Nae then rushed towards her and then attacked the enemies that surrounded her. Sylvia with her almost blushed face looked at Nae. "Th-thanks" Nae, surprisingly was doing the same as well. "Do-don't mention it" Both of us looked at them and smiled. "Once you are done with your flirting, come over here. I think I found a place we can stay for a while. Both of them hurriedly came towards us with their still blushed face.

****

"Here?" Asked Nae. I nodded. We're ready to sit down when out of the blues, Cydella suddenly pointed out something. "Hey you all. Is it me or is there a path over there?" I take a look and sure it was, there was a path there. "Whoa. You're right. Wanna take a look?" I know I was only joking but all of them suddenly nodded. Now I know why jokes aren't funny anymore when the joke you made are taken seriously. Nevertheless, we decided to explore the path that was pointed out by Cydella.

****

What do you know? The path lead us to a shop. A shop. Inside a dungeon. Now I know it's not supposed to be weird(or is it supposed to be?) but I think a shop inside here is really out of place. "Maybe it's that. You know?" I looked at Nae. "What's 'that'?" I said with a puzzled looked. "You know. How closer we are to the final boss, these shop like this spawned to give the player a last chance to equip the latest and also powerful weapon?" I see. From what Nae said, it does make sense. We make our way to the shop. As we get closer, the shop door opens by itself as if knowing that we're going to come.

****

[Inside Shop]

Inside is a middle age man with a muscular build standing behind the counter. He looked at us and smile. "Welcome heroes. Although I didn't expect you all to arrive here but the fact that you all did, I congratulate you. Let me introduce myself. I am the owner of this humble shop. Theodore's the name. Welcome to Jack Of All Shop. We sell the latest and last equipment for heroes who would be facing the final boss. Please. Take your time and browse through our equipment." Theodore bows and guide us through where the equipment is.

****

[2 hours later]

"That went well." Cydella said. I agreed with her. Although I still had my doubt there, Aisa's scanner proves that nothing is out of place. "Yeah. Look at this. This is a great weapon!" Nae keep on praising the weapon he buys earlier. Remembering earlier, He keep on asking the owner about the weapon which the owner answer without any complaint. If you're wondering what he buys, let me tell you. Nae bought a big sword which is ideal for him because is a powerhouse. The damage is around four hundred or so. Sylvia bought a magical staff where it increases the user's stats by thirty percent and gave healing aura. Cydella bought a staff as well but her is more of a fighting one. I didn't need to upgrade my weapon because the weapon grew with the level of the user. So I didn't need to worry about upgrading new one. Oh and Aisa bought a pair of new clothes. Which is pretty..how should I say it? bland. As we decided to move again, the owner came out of the shop and said something to us.

"Be careful with the final one."

More like a warning. If I may say.

****

[Floor 100]

[Final Floor]

We're here. Finally. I looked at the door. "Before we go in. Let me say something. My name is Shiroe Ryuzawa. I know we all just known for a year but those one year is best in my life. Meeting you all and also." I trailed my words as I looked at Cydella. She must've got the message as she smiled and looked down. "Hey, hey, Don't forget about us here. My name is Tanaka Kenizawa. Same as what Slay said." Nae said. "Tachibana Miyako." Sylvia said as she smiled. Cydella looked at us and then shouted. "Me! Me! Ahem. Yui Aizawa. Best thing that ever happen here is-" Sylvia cut her off and added "Meeting with Slay". Cydella continues. "Meeting with Slay and-" Eventually she realize it and proceed to hit Sylvia a little. We laugh at the sight at it. "That's nice all of you. Alright! This stuff had me fired up too! I'm Aisa and-" We looked at her and smiled. "And you are our valuable friend!" we continued her words with our own. Aisa looked at us with disbelief because we just cut her introduction and then laugh out. The same goes to us as well. "When we're done, Let's meet up. In real life." We all nodded and focus the challenges ahead.

****

Nae

Name: Blutsaegar Sword

Type: Mythical

Damage: 400-600

Sylvia

Name: Trinkle Staff Of Wizardry

Type: Mythical

Damage: 500-561

Healing Aura: Heal 2000 HP Per second

Cydella

Name: Staff Of Delusions

Type: Mythical

Damage: 600-670