Chapter 24 : An Unexpected Visitor

Floor 80

Discordia Town

It been four days since the last time we raid. Only 20 more floors to go and we'll reach the top floor with boss on it. To be honest, I don't know what the boss will look like. They never release it on the beta game but I can imagine that it will be more powerful. I sneeze without warning. Maybe it's because the weather here. Discordia has a snowy place just close to the hills and beside it, is an inn where we stay there for the past four days. We weren't planning to stay there for long as I had enough money to buy the house near the hill. We pay our last day at the inn and went to the house that we're planning to buy.

****

We finally bought the house for five hundred thousand Kril. Buying houses here are much like in other games. Here you only need to push the sign saying house for sale and a pop up menu asking to confirm will come up. It's easy. we went inside and the smell of a fresh new house surrounded us. It's amazing how lifelike this place is and how real the smell is. Almost as if..I shake my head and went to check the inside. Nae and Sylvia already went upstairs and their loud voice can be heard as they argued which room is theirs. Cydella just stick close to me as we went upstairs. She seems a little bit..different or is it my imagination? anyway I proceed to my room..

with Cydella following me in.

****

Heart beating fast. My heart. Even though it's just a game, I still feel as it's my own. The reason for my heart beating fast is because Cydella is inside my room..next to my bed sitting. She seems a little bit different. "Umm..Cydella?" Shw didn't say a word but just stay silent. Suddenly she stands. "Somethings been bothering me lately." I looked at her. "what is it??" I asked. "it's about this place. I heard from the local players here that a strange angel like figure was seen around this place. Truth to be told it's a nasty one, able to kill other things with one swipe and the worse part is? it's near our house!" Cydella said with fear plus anger. Now I know why she was really against on buying on this area. I put my hands on her shoulder." Relax. There's nothing to be afraid of. I bet it's just something that the player made up here. Just because we only have like 20 floors left until we all gonna be free." She didn't look satisfied but atleast she calm down.

****

Slay's Party House.

Time : 6 Pm

It's already evening and the sun is already setting. We prepare our dinner. As we're about to eat, the lights suddenly went off. I try opening them but it won't open. Suddenly from the window, a figure approaches with angel wings. I gulped and readied my sword. 'No way! This thing can't be real!' I readied my weapon. The other did as well. Footsteps can be heard walking to the front door. We readied our weapon and the next thing we know..

A Knock. "Excuse me!" It was a cute little girl's voice. We all looked at each other and know exactly whats on our mind. "A Kid in this game?"

****

I slowly walked towards the door and opened it. Outside a girl about the age of a fifth grader greets me with a warm smile. "Umm, Is there some food left?"

We're all puzzled by this girl.