Chapter 46: Battle On Floor 100- II

[Final Floor: 100]

[Boss: Baal'Zebub]

[Stat Str: 560 ]

[ Int: 200 ]

[ Type:Dark ]

That's the result of me and Aisa's combined scan. We found out its stat. Now one problem arises. What's the weakness and how do we defeat it? In all our past battles we easily defeat the enemy after scanning it or sometimes, I don't. "There is no other way. We need to kill it. I scanned it and it's type is 'dark'. What counters dark?" They all nodded. Good. It didn't took long for them to use all of their light attack.

****

As it's health plummets down, I noticed something is odd and out of place. With the last of our attack drop its health to zero, all of us breath a sight of relief. We won..or so we thought we did. Even though we managed to kill it, there is something odd. It felt like there is no achievement at all. Something is really odd. "Well, you beat my creation fast. I'm a man of promise. As I promise, I will release all of you from this nightmare that has been plaguing for more than a year and a half. Thank you for participating." We all looked at each other with looks that clearly said 'for real?' Then without warning, all of us fall down and it suddenly became dark.

****

I opened my eyes. The first thing that greeted me was the sight of my ceiling. That's right. My house's ceiling. I couldn't believe it. Am I really out of the game? I immediately took off the gear and proceed to stand up only to fall down. That's typical. I was in bed for a year now. It wouldn't be surprise if my legs forgot how to move. It took me a while to get used to standing up and walking for a bit. Once I got the hang of it, I went down to see my family.

****

I was hoping to find smiling faces and happy cheers but instead I found out there was no one at all. I checked all the room and found no one. I began to wonder where they are. Where could they be in times like this? I'm already up and all. They should be waiting and greeted me when I'm already awake. As the thought comes to me, my stomach rumbled. Time for some snack. I went to kitchen to cook myself up some food. Once it's done, I eat it all myself. Somehow, eating alone is no fun at all. "Aisa! Pass me the-" Crap. I forgot. We left the game. Aisa was left behind. Speaking of Aisa, I wonder where the other lives? If only I asked before leaving, If only I asked Cydella before leaving. The more I think about Cydella, the redder my face become. I quickly shook it off and proceed to wash my dishes while wondering when will the rest of my family will be back.

****

Since I got nothing to do, I was planning to go to town for some visit. As I'm on the door, I remembered something, I check my pocket and snap my finger. "Wallet! Can't go out without those." I turned back and went to my room and grab my wallet. Along the way, I knocked on my table and the calender fall down. I would leave it, but knowing my mom, even this small unrefined placement would set her off. So lazily, I picked it up and put it back up. "Now it's time-" I blink my eyes. The word 'ehh?' comes out. I checked the calender again. 10/Oct/2015. "The date. It's last year's date!" What's going on? I double checked it and it's still the same. 'mom could've accidentally put the wrong calender. Yeah that could be it.' I thought to myself. I went down and was at the door but I stopped. "but it wouldn't hurt to see the news right?" I flipped opened the news and all the shows are showing normally. "I guess mom really did put it wrong." I was about to leave when the news channel was up. It's date is 10/Oct/2015. I slumped back down. Something is wrong. This is- My voice trailed off as I rushed back to my room.

****

Upon opening it, There was a little girl there. It turned and looked at me. "Finally! You're back! Hurry! we don't have much time. I'll guide you." I was confused at first until I asked her. "What are you dilly dallying? It's me Slay! Aisa! Hurry! We don't have much time!" I followed Aisa. She took me outside. We ran four blocks away. I was about to give when we saw a bright light. It was more like a hole. Both of us took a moment. I hold her hand and jumped in.

****

I opened my eyes. The scene of the monster fight is still raging. We took cover under some pillar. Cydella and Sylvia conjure a spell shield. I stand up. Aisa was there sitting. She looked at me and smile. "Thank God I managed to find you. Luckily you haven't ventured outside. The monster that we scanned gave us a false type. It's element is not dark. Its actually, illusionist. It could give the people what they really wanted." Now I remember. Before then, we were charging at the monster and I was the one who got hit. Welll anyway, this time. I wont fail in attacking it.