Chapter 50 : Epilogue

We finally woke up and this time, not in a dream or anything but in real life. As soon as they heard the people from CWO are waking up, hoards and hoards of family members came rushing in to see their loved ones waking up. Some got really tearful while others are filled with laughter and joy. A truly nice sight to be seen. I managed to find Nae, Slyvia and Cydella's bed . As soon as they saw me they smiled. Cydella well, how should I put this? She's much more beautiful than she was in the game. Overall, after I got discharged from the hospital one week after, we immediately started dating. The same goes to Nae and Sylvia. 

****

"Shiro? Did you get your package?" My mom yelled from the room. "yeah I did!" I didn't forget about the package that the GM said would be coming. I opened it up and found a USB stick with a note. 'Dear Slay or do you prefer to be called by your real name? This is the GM. What you are holding in your hand now is the data that contained Aisa's personal memory from the time she spent with you and the rest of them. She requested this. Please make it happen. You'll find the installer there. Once you've installed it, it will immediately transfer to your smartphones and also to the others. So it's best if they were with you for a stronger and faster transfer. One final thing before I disappear from this place. Please. Take care of her. She's my pride but more over, she's my only daughter. Thank you and hope we'll meet again. Yours truly Mori Ryuken (GM)" I did as he told and installed it. After it's done, the first word I heard is .."Slay?"

****

"Are we ready?? Is she here? I can't wait!!" Miyako(Sylvia) said. "Be patient little princess" Tanaka(Nae) said. "Okay guys, get ready. One Two Three!" Aisa came up on my monitor and immediately Miyako and Yui(Cydella) shouted. "Aisa! It's been a long time!" Aisa just laugh. "I missed you guys too!."  "Apparently, it came with a built in game if she moved to your smartphone." I said. "Really? then what are you waiting for? move in right now!" Yui said. After so much commotion, Aisa finally finished her 'moving' process to our smartphones. "Guys, wanna go to the park?" All three of them including Aisa shouted 'Yeah!'

****

"Apparently, WinterARC is being sued by the people that were put into the game" Tanaka said. I just nodded. "Hey guys, promise me, this friendship we had will always stay strong." The three of them looked at me. "No need for you to say that. We're always will be team Slay. The strongest team in CWO" Yui hugged my arm. I looked over the bright orange sun. It's evening. I remember my meeting with Yui is also like this. Under the sunset. What future lies for us all? Nobody knows but one things for sure, we're always will be together.

END.