Chapter 1

My name is Tori. I live in California with my bestfriend and boyfriend who just happen to be the same person. Sam. I used to live in Texas, and my life was pretty normal until I somehow got mixed up in the world of youtube. See it all started when I met this amazing guy, Jc. We dated and he then took me to California to meet his 5 best friends. Kian, Sam, Connor, Ricky, and Trevor. I never actually got to meet Trevor until I moved here but the whole group facetimed with him while on our vacation. Kian kinda fell in love with me while we were here and that caused some problems. To sum it up I ended up chasing Jc back to Texas. And lets just say we had some "differences" and now I'm here, with Sam. I haven't talked to Jc in the three months I've been here and the last I heard he had a new girlfriend too.

Despite what you might think, I'm not a slut. Yes, I live with my boyfriend but thats only because I have no place to go. I kinda moved here on a spur of the moment decision. It was really hard at first. I didn't have any friends, except for Sam. Things were still really weird with Kian so when Sam was busy I just sat alone. In his house. It really sucked. But one day when Sam had to go help his friend I went to the beach. While there I met a really awesome girl! We became really good friends over the corse of 3 weeks. Her name was Elaisha. And all her friends were really nice too.

I really love it here. I love Sam. I love my friends. Things are okay with Kian now. How could anything mess this up? Nothing could, right? Wrong.

" Hello? Tori!"

" Yes? Who is this? "

" This is Sam's aunt. You need to come to the hospital right away. There's been an accident. "

So this is just the start! Do you like it so far? Congradulations to Elaisha. My favorite color is Red :) She was the first to guess and got it right! I'm sorry I'm a day late on the start but my sister had a baby boy yesterday. His name is Carter. I'm an aunt!!!