Chapter 16

When I entered I found Jc sitting on the bed with a bottle of champagne only in his boxers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Well hello there. "

" Hey baby "

" I got pizza "

" Oooh gimme "

He jumped up from the bed and took the box out of my hands. Then sat back down and began scarfing down his first piece.

" Are you gonna tell me what this is about? ", I said gesturing to the candles and rose pedals.

" After pizza babe. "

I rolled my eyes while grabbing a piece of pizza and leaning back on the head board of the bed.

I only ate two pieces then started to doze off while I watched Jc finish the box.

" Babe! Don't go to sleep. "

I opened my eyes and stared at him.

" Let me go throw this away and pour the champagne okay? Stay awake! "

" Okay. "

Jc's POV

My plan tonight was to finally have sex with Tori. The pizza she brought home distracted me momentarily but I'm back on my game now.

I went into the kitchen to pour us some champagne. I waited a while to go back in so she would really be excited when I came back. Mistake.

" Babe? "

No answer. She was fast asleep. I set the champagne down, turned off the lights and layed down next to her. She was just so beautiful. I kissed her on the forehead and wrapped my arms around her waist. Keeping her warm was my favorite thing to do in the whole world.

Tori's POV

I woke and rolled over to see that Jc was gone. Oh no. I didn't mean to fall asleep last night I was just so tired and he took forever in the kitchen! I got up and walked into the kitchen where there was a note on the counter.

Tori,

Had to work this morning. I'll be home by 5. Maybe we can do last night over again? Love you

                                                                                                                                               Jc

I was thinking about how I could make last night up to him. This was perfect. I could put candles everywhere, put on really romantic music, buy something sexy to wear. I needed to get to work so I jumped into the shower. When I got out I threw on some cut off shorts and a crop top. Then I put my hair in a messy bun and slipped my sandals on. After making a list of what I needed I headed out the door and to the mall.  

First I stopped by Victoria secret where I awkwardly looked at lingerie for about 10 minutes before someone came to help me.

" Can I help you find something ma'am. "

" Please?! I need to find something to wear tonight and I have no idea what I'm doing. "

She chuckled before saying, " Sure go into the first dressing room and I'll bring you a few things to try on. "

I went into the first dressing room and patiently waited until the sales lady threw over two  outfits. The first one was light pink. It was lace underwear and a lace bra with fuzzy trim. The second one was black. The bottoms were like a really short skirt that you could see right through. and the top was silk bra/shirt that covered half of my stomach. After trying both of them on I went with the pink one.

My next stop was a little candle shop across the street from the mall. I walked since it wasn't that far. When inside I bought various kinds of candles including, vanilla, warm sugar, coconut, and clean laundry cause why not?

I headed home after the candle shop because it was already 3 and I still had to set up and get ready. When I got inside I set up the candles in various places and went ahead and lit them so it would smell nice when he got home. Then I went into the bathroom to do my make up/ my hair. I went ahead and straitened it because it had been in a bun all day. After I finished that I changed into my new lingerie. I was walking into the bed room when I heard the door open. I started to walk into the living to greet Jc with a kiss when....

" Tori? Why does your house smell like a bakery...and laundry? ", yelled Connor.

I ran back into the bedroom and slammed the door. I heard him getting closer.

" Tori? I know you're here ", said Ricky.

Oh god. How many people are here.

*knock Knock*

They were outside my door and I couldn't hide forever. I opened the door just a crack and peeked through. Standing in my hall way was Connor, Ricky, Caitlyn, and some guy I had never seen before.

" Yes? "

" What are you doing? Come out here. "

" Umm. Okay....give me a minute "

" Why? What are you hiding? "

Connor and Ricky began to push on the door against my wishes. I gave up fighting them and just ran for my bed to hide under the covers. Luckily I got there before they saw anything.

" Oh I think I know what's going on here. We interrupted Tori trying to surprise Jc. "

" Oh okay. Well then lets go guys ", said Caitlyn who was still standing in the hall way.

" No, I think we'll stay ", said Connor with a smirk.

" Okay, I don't care just get out so I can change okay. "

Jc came home shortly after this and was very excited to see his friends. They stayed until about 1 am and we were both so tired when they left. I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth when Jc came in and hugged me  from behind.

" Hey baby ", he said while kissing my neck.

 I didn't reply mostly because I felt like crying not talking.

" What's the matter? "

" I was gonna surprise you tonight. I worked so hard I-

" Shh. "

He continued to kiss my neck until I was done brushing my teeth. Then he picked me up and carried my to our bed. He climbed in beside me and I layed my head on his chest. I started to tear up and I guess he heard me because he said,

" Honey, we live together. We have forever to have a night alone. Thank you for trying to surprise me though. I love you. "

I sniffed and stopped the tears.

" I love you too. "

He gave me a peck on the lips and turned out the lights.