Chapter 21

Everyone helped me pack. Connor, Ricky,Elaisha, even Sam.  Who to my surprise came right over when he heard I was leaving. Elaisha was sliffling the whole ride to the airport. Connor wouldn't talk and Ricky just held my hand the whole way there. Once we got there we parked and everyone helped me carry my bags inside. We went through security and on to my gate. I only had 15 minutes until boarding time.

" You guys should go, I'm boarding soon. "

Connor got up first. He pulled me into a hug.

" I'm gonna miss you Tori ", his voice was shaky and I could tell he was holding back tears.

He let go and Ricky immediately took me in his arms.

" Come back and visit okay? "

I nodded my head and he let go.

Elaisha hugged me tightly and wouldn't let go.

" I love you Tori, don't forget about me ", she said through her tears.

" I love you to but you have to let go okay? "

She released her grip. Sam was last. Our hug was a little awkward but it brought back a lot of memories. I'm not gonna lie, I did miss his smell. I watched them walk away. Ricky waved slowly. Connor blew me a kiss. And Elaisha hung her head and cried while Sam held her.

I slumped down in my chair. The tears were comming but I did everything in my power to hold them back.

" So you were just gonna leave without saying goodbye? "

I whiped my head around to face the familiar voice.

" Kian "

He took a seat next to me but kept facing forward.

" Listen, I know I'm not gonna change your mind and this doesn't matter but I- I don't want you to go because........................ I'm in love with you. "

" Kian..... "

" I'm sorry "

Two small tears ran down his cheeks and he tried to wipe them away before I could see.

" Flight 348 to Texas you may begin boarding "

Kian stood and pulled me to his chest. He was warm and was making leaving harder.

" Please come back ", he whispered into my ear.

" I have to go now "

He let go of me and I began to cry. Tears were streaming down his face as he kissed my cheek.

" I love you ", is the last thing he said.

I watched him walk away with his head hung low and his hands in his pockets.

I took my place in line and began to board.

" I love you too ", I whispered.

SO SO sorry for the delay! I was at warped tour yesterday and completely forgot I was supposed to update but I have no excuses! Hope you guys like it and again I'm so sorry :(