Chapter 17

It had been a week since my fail at trying to surprize Jc. I got a job at a froyo shop and neither of us ever had time for eachother. Sometimes I didn't even get a kiss goodnight anymore.

It was my day off and I had absolutely nothing to do. Jc was at work. Connor and Ricky were on vacation. My relationship with Kian and Sam wasn't exactly perfect. And when I say that I mean Kian wont talk to me and I hate Sam's guts. I only had one more option.

" Tori! "

" Hey Elaisha "

" How is everything? You haven't returned any of my calls. "

" I know. I'm sorry. "

" Its okay. What have you been doing? "

" Well, I'm back with Jc "

" Oh thats so good! I always thought you guys were gonna get married "

" Sometimes I think that too. So umm how are you and um Sam?

" Really good! "

I swallowed the lump in my throat before responding, " Thats good. "

" So, I miss you. Are you free today? "

" Uh yeah "

" Cool. You should come by my place around three "

I turned to look at the time. 1:45

" Okay sure "

" Okay I'll see you then. Oh, and Tori? "

" Yeah? "

" Im sorry "

" I know Elaisha. I know "

I hung up the phone before she could say another word. Then I hoppedin the shower. After getting out I threw on some blue jean shorts and I tank top. Then I slipped on my vans and headed out the door.

(http://www.polyvore.com/toris_outfit_day_with_elaisha/set?id=89631277) Tori's outfit

It was only 2:30 when I left the house so I went to my work to get some froyo before heading to Elaishas. The drive to her house didn't ever used to seem this long before. I turned up the music and rolled down my windows to keep my mind ocupied.

I knocked for about a minute before Elaisha opened the door and practically tackled me. When she finally finshed sqeezing the life out of me I pushed past her and into the house. Without her permission I ran up the stairs and into her room. I was a bit shocked by what I saw and stopped in my tracks.

" Hey Tori "

" Uh hi "

I turned to see Elaisha behind me with a "forgive me" look on her face. Then I turned back and smiled at Kian who was sitting on her bed. I decided I wasn't going to fight with him. I wanted to be friends with him again anyway so I took up the oportunity.

" How have you been Tori? "

" Really good. How about you? "

" Just awesome "

I walked over and sat down on the bed next to him which I don't think he expected.

" So what are we doing today ", I asked Elaisha.

" Well, I was thinking we could go to the mall "

" Sounds good ", Kian and I sais simultaneously and then laughed together.

I didn't take long for the awkwardness between me and Kian to go away. He was my best friend and I was really happy we were hanging out again.

After a long day of shopping we went to the beach to watch the sunset. Kian was sitting in between Elaisha and I and my head was on his sholder.

" I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick ", Elaisha said while walking away.

There was about a three second pause in conversation before Kian broke the silence with a cough.

" I'm really glad we're friends again Tori. "

" Me too Kian. I missed you. "

" I missed you too. And you broke my nose by the way. "

" It wasn't only me! Sam helped. "

" Yeah but you finished me off "

" You deserved it "

" Yeah, I did. "

"Its getting late. Let's go okay? "

" Okay. "

Kian drove Elaisha home first and then me. The car ride was pretty silent other than Ed Sheeran playing softly over the speakers. As Kian pulled into my drive way I saw that Jc was home and got very excited. Before the car even stoppped I was out the door.

" BYE KIAN "

I heard him laugh as I tripped and then reply, " Bye clutz "

I ran up the stairs and unlocked the door as fast as I could only to find disapointment. All the lights were off which meant Jc was sound asleep in our bedroom. I tiptoed into the bathroom and slipped off my shoes and shorts while putting my hair up. As I was coming out of the bathroom my body was taken in by Jc's arms and his lips crammed into mine.

When he finally pulled away I said, " Well hello to you too "

He didn't reply but only took my hand in his and led me into the bedroom. Opon entering he pushed me onto the bed and removed his shirt leaving him only in boxers.

" Now? Jc I'm all dirty and I know you're tired lets just wait okay. "

" I can't wait any longer ", he said while climing on top of me and slowing placing kisses on my neck.

I tried to resist him but it was impossible. So I began to help by removing my shirt. He responded by placing small kisses on my stomach. He then put his hand behind my back to unhook my bra.

" I love you so much ", wispered in my ear while slipping off my panties

" I love you too "

I pushed him off of me and began to remove his boxers. Then I let him up so he could put on a condom. When he was done we climed back on top of me and looked at me for approval. I nodded letting him know I was ready. He then smiled and before I knew it he was inside of me. At first he went slow and soft but began to increase his speed. It hurt a little but I braced myself by putting my hands on his back. He kissed me slowly and I thought to myself that I had never loved anyone so much.

I woke up to Jc's arms around my waist. Despite the tightness of his grip I managed to turn around to face him. He was sound asleep so I decided to wake him with a kiss. I flet him smile so I pulled away. His eyes fluttered opened.

" Finally had our night "

" Finally "

Hey guys! Hope ya liked it :) I'm gonna be part of a new collab that starts today! It's called GirlsLife you should check it out! I'm Thursdays :)