Chapter 6

Sam and I were sitting on the couch watching cartoons when we heard a knock on the door. I got up to answer it because I knew Sam would be too lazy.

" Elaisha?! "

" Hey ", she said as she brushed passed me and began up the stairs.

I shut the door and ran after her into my room.

" What are you wearing? "

" You like it? I got it today. "

" Um yeah it just doesn't really seem like something you would wear... "

" What's that supposed to mean? "

" Its just you're not the most girly person and this seems a little fancy for your taste is all. "

" Well, I have a date. I decided I needed to look nice. "

" A date! With who? "

" With Kian! ", she gushed as a huge smile spread across her face.

" Oh, with Kian. "

" Yeah. He asked me to have lunch with him last night. Isn't he romantic? "

" Oh yeah. Super romantic. ", I said while rolling my eyes to myself.

" Well, I just came by to get my heels you borrowed. "

She walked over to my closet and took out the bright red heels that were on the floor. Then she exited the room and walked back down stairs.

" I'll se you later okay? "

" Okay. Have fun on your...date. "

" Oh, I will. "

She winked at me before opening the front door to leave the house. I went back to the couch and sat next to Sam. He put his arm around me.

" Was does that even mean? "

" What does what mean babe? "

" Oh, I will. What does that mean? "

" I guess it just means she expects to have fun. "

" Ugh. I don't like them together. "

" I thought you did! "

" I changed my mind. "

" Why? Elaisha is such a great girl! Its about time Kian dates someone good. "

" I know. Its just-

" Just what? You don't have feelings for him do you? "

" WHAT?! ABSOLUTELY NOT! "

" Then do you have feelings for Elasiha? "

" Ew. No. "

" Then why aren't you happy for them? "

" I guess I am. I just don't want him to hurt her is all. "

" I know Kian. He won't "

" Okay, I'm trusting you here. "

*.............................................Later that night.............................................*

*RING* *RING* *RING*

" Hello? "

" On Tori! It was so perfect. "

" What was? "

" My date. We ate at my favorite café then he took me ice skating! And to finish it off we watched the sunset on the beach! And now I can't stop smiling! "

" I'm glad you had fun Elaisha. "

" Really? You seemed kind of mad at me earlier. "

" No! I'm really happy for you. I promise. "

" Thanks Tori. I really like him. But I have to go now. Kian is supposed to call! Bye! "

" Bye. "

I hung up the phone and fell back onto my bed. I was happy for Elaisha but I just felt, blah. Ugh. I'm not jealous! Sam is wonderful I just... I don't even know. I couldn't explain my feelings. I got up and walked to Sam's room. Sam will make me feel better. I knocked on the door. He opened it and stood there with messy hair in only his boxers. With out knowing what I was doing I leaned in and kissed him. His kisses made me weak all the way into my knees. He pulled away only because he could no longer breathe.

" What was that for? "

" I just love you. "

I pushed past Sam and got onto his bed. I slipped under the covers and closed my eyes. Sam turned the light out and I felt his arms wrap around my waist in the darkness. And this is how we slept.

When I woke up Sam wasn't there. I walked down stairs to find him curled up watching TV on the couch. I was going to go and sit with him when the doorbell rang. Sam looked up at me with a confused face.

" It's probably Elaisha coming to tell me all the details of her date. "

Sam laughed as I opened the door. My mouth fell open in shock.

" Jc? "