Chapter 28

I turned to Jc who had anger all over his face then back to Kian who was in tears.

Why me.

That was the only thought going through me head. Why me. Most people get to have their wedding and its happy and nice but not me. No. Of corse something had to happen. Kian was a bit of a surprise though. I thought maybe the priest would get sick or Jc would back out. But Kian now that was interesting.

" Kian "

" Please can we just talk "

I looked at Jc who's hands were balled up into fists and I could tell he was holding himself back.

" Please ", Kian repeated.

I heard Jc sigh and his then I turned to see his fists unclenching.

" Go "

I gave him a peck on the lips and jogged past Kian into the lobby of the hotel. He followed me and we continued outside to sit on a small bench. We sat in silence for almost 5 minutes before Kian broke it with a cough.

" Tori please don't marry him "

I gave Kian a disappointed look and shook my head. I thought he would know by now how much I love Jc.

" How did you even find us Kian? "

" Connor told me "

" How did he know? "

" Jc texted him before you guys left Texas "

Jc why on earth would you do that.

" Please, please don't do it Tori "

" Give me one reason why I shouldn't "

" One? I could give you a million! But the only one that matters is that I'm in love with you. Every part of you. I can't get enough of your smile, or your laugh, or the way you crinkle your nose when you think really hard. I can't get enough of you. But if you marry him, then I loose you "

I didn't respond.

" Please don't let me loose you Tori, please "

I began to cry.

" Kian. Stop. The way you feel about me, that's how I feel about Jc. I don't wanna be mean to you but this has to stop Kian. I don't love you. "

" Yes you do "

" No. No I don't. "

" Tori, I know you. You love me. No matter how much you don't admit it, you love me "

I looked down at my feet. Did I love Kian? No. Maybe.

" Can I say anything to stop you from doing this? "

Without looking up I shook my head.

" Okay, then I just have one request "

" What is it? "

" Give me one last kiss "

" Kian I can't Jc-

" Screw Jc. He gets to have you forever. He gets to hold you. He gets to protect you. He gets to make you laugh, make you smile. He gets to take care of you when you're sick. He gets to cuddle with you late at night. He gets to kiss you whenever he wants. He gets to call you his.

Please, just let me have one kiss. "

Tears formed in the corners of Kian's eyes as he spoke. I sighed loudly.

" Okay Kian, one kiss. Then you'll stay out of this okay? "

" Okay "

I turned to face Kian and he followed doing the same. He put one hand up to my cheek and leaned forward. I closed my eyes tightly trying not to let and tears escape. Slowing and softly his warm lips touched mine. He lifted his free hand and placed it lightly on my hip. I left my hands down at my sides. Then he began to make the kiss deeper and I let it happen. I kissed back. I didn't stop him. He bit my bottom lip lightly. A tear escaped my eye. Kian slid his tongue across the gap of my lips begging for entrance. I pulled away quickly and Kian's hand fell from my face.

" Bye Kian "

I got up and left him there without waiting for a response. When I got back into the wedding chapel Connor, Ricky, Sam, and Elaisha were sitting in the pews.

" What are you guys doing here? "

" We came with Kian. No one really thought he was gonna convince you to not marry Jc and we wanted to be here for you guys ", Connor said getting up from his seat.

He gave me a tight hug and whispered, " I'm happy for you Tori "

I kissed his cheek then let go to  meet Jc at the top of the stairs. He took my hands in his and lightly rubbed my thumb with his.

" I love you ", I whispered.

" I love you too "

He gave my a smile.

" Okay well if there are no further interruptions then Jc do you take Tori to be your wife , your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?

 " I do "

Tori, will you take Jc to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?

I paused. Kian's face popped into my thoughts. I pushed him out quickly.

" I do "

"You may kiss the bride "

Jc took hold of my hips and pulled me in. He pressed his lips softly against mine and in that moment I knew. I didn't love Kian. Our kiss meant nothing to me. Jc was my one and only forever.

As always I hope you enjoy and I love you guys bunches :)