Chapter 4

Tori's POV

The park. There is a tunnel on the far right end. That is the only place where I can clear my head. 

It was nice in that tunnel. Dark. Quiet. No one to try and kiss me. Why did Kian always want to mess things up? I was just so mad at him! I don't care how much he likes me. And maybe if he would go about things a smart way I would give him a chance. I mean, he isn't wrong. He do have a lot in common, and he is pretty attractice. Maybe I- No. Tori, pull it togethter. You love Sam. You love Sam.

I woke up to the sun in my eyes. Oh no. I had fallen asleep in the tunnel. Crap. Sam is probably worried sick. I got up and walked out into the light. 

" OH MY GOD. YOU'RE TORI COURT. ILOVEYOUSOMUCH. WILLYOUTAKEAPICTUREWITHME. "

" Wait, how do you know who I am? "

" Ummmm, Used to be Jc's but now Sam's girlfriend! Everyone knows who you are! "

" They do? "

" Have you been on twitter lately? "

" No, I guess I haven't. "

" Look "

She pulled out her sleek white iphone 5 and logged on to twitter. After scrolling through some of the people she followed I saw that I had fans. Me. There were dozens of accounts. Some really silly ones. Like there was one dedicated to my hair. 

" See, your famous! I can't belive you didn't even know it. Oh and this is my account. I have quite a few followers but not any from O2L. "

I took out my phone and searched her username. 

" There. Now you can brag that I follow you and I'll make Sam and Kian follow you too. "

" AHHHHHH REALLY YOU MEAN IT??? "

She wrapped her arms tightly around my waist. 

" Okay, okay you can let go now. "

" Oh, sorry. Can you take a picture with me?  "

" Sure! "

I took a picture with her and signed her phone which she had to convince me to do because it was so pretty then I followed some of her friends who have apparently been trying to get a follow from me for a while now. Then she huged me again and happily skipped away. 

I almost forgot. Sam. I began to walk towards his house when I saw him running down the side walk.

" TORI! TORI! " 

" Hey Sam I'm so sorry I just fell asleep I really didn't mean to-

I was cut off by his lips. I didn't realise how much I missed them. Pressed up agianst mine. He pulled away to soon and I was left wanting more.

" How did you find me? "

" Some girl tweeted me a picture that said, " It was nice meeting your girlfriend in the park today. "

" Wow, already. ", I said under my breath

" Everyone is kinda freaking out so we better get out of here in case any fans race to the park to meet you. "

Sam and I walked hand and hand back to his house and I jumped in the shower as soon as we got in the door. After I got out I put on sweats and a sweater. Then I put my hair up in a messy bun and walked downstairs. 

(http://www.polyvore.com/tori_at_home/set?id=84584991) Tori's outfit

I sat down at the counter in the kitchen and got on Sam's laptop. Then I logged onto twitter and started to look through my mentions. It was insane. First I tried to follow all the really creative accounts about me. My favorite were the " Tori Army " accounts. And then I followed the accounts with mine and Sam's ship name. Sori. It was hilarious. Then I went through my mentions and followed people who had asked me multiple times to follow them. I was about to get up and get some food when Sam came up and hugged me from behind. 

" Finally decided to manage your twitter huh? "

" Yeah. That girl in the park showed me how famous I had become. I thought I should return the favor by following a lot of people. "

" Can you take a break and watch a movie with your boyfriend. "

" There is no time for breaks. "

Sam put on his pouty lip and walked with his head down back into the living room. The fans would just have to wait, I just couldn't resist that face.

I ran into the living room and jumped onto the couch next to Sam. He look up and smiled really wide then began kissing me. It was even better than before. I promised myself I would never wait this long to kiss him again. I loved him so much. 

We watched some movie on netfix and I fell asleep in Sam's arms. Just how I liked it. 

I'm so sorry I haven't updated for so long. I live with my sister now and things are just hard because I'm helping her with the baby and such but I have no excuses. I'm sorry again and I'm gonna try supa hard for you guys to updat at least twice a week. Okay, well I love you all bye :))))