Chapter 18

" So what do you wanna do today baby? ", Jc said over his shoulder while making breakfast.

" Do you still need to film your video? "

" Yeah, why? "

" Well, I was think that maybe I could be in it this week "

Jc turned around and stared at me while a huge smile spread across his face before replying, " You wanna be in my video? "

" Well, yeah "

" Of corse! I've always wanted you in one "

It had been about a month since Jc and I had our "special night. " I had been hanging out with Kian and Elaisha a lot lately which also meant Sam was there. I didn't exactly like Sam but it was getting to wear I could tolerate him. I was just so glad that I had my best friends back in my life it didn't even matter to me what Sam did.

After breakfast I jumped in the shower. When I got out I curled my hair, put some make-up on, and walked back into the bedroom in my towel to get some clothes. I was stopped on my path by Jc's arms wrapping around me.

" Jc, come one I need to get dressed "

" What you're wearing is fine! "

I slipped out of his grip and walked into the closet but not without giving him a quick peck on the lips. I threw on some jean shorts, a striped tank, and a beanie.

(http://www.polyvore.com/toris_outfit_video/set?id=90659849) Tori's Outfit

After I finished getting dressed I plopped down on the bed next to Jc who was on his laptop.

" So what's the video gonna be about? "

" We have to do house tours "

" Oh okay, well maybe I could film for you and like follow you around like you're giving someone a tour! "

" Yeah, that's what I was thinking but I wanted to put you in it somehow "

" Awe I don't have to be its okay babe "

" No I actually have an idea "

Jc spent the next 20 minutes explaining to me how he wanted me to hold the camera, how I should walk, how to keep my breathing quiet, how to minimize shaking, etc... I thought I was gonna fall asleep. But then he finally wrapped it up and we began to film. I started outside and knocked then he opened the door and that's how the video started. Before he went into his bedroom he told "the camera" that no one was aloud in his room so he took the camera and went in himself. Then he gave a tour and when he opened the closet I was in there pretending to be dead on the floor and Jc acted as if he didn't notice. It was a really funny idea and I was pretty sure his fans were gonna love it.

After we finished filming and while Jc edited I walked over to Connor and Ricky's to ask them to come and get froyo with us. As I was walking up I saw a little moving van parked on the street next to their apartment.

* Knock Knock*

I was very surprised to see Kian open the door.

" Hey Tori! ", he said while pulling me into a hug.

" Uh hey Kian what are you doing here "

" I'm moving in! "

" Oh! So I guess that little van out there is yours? "

" Yep! Did you need something or do you wanna come in or? "

" Uh yeah! I was just wondering if you guys wanted to come and get froyo with us? "

" When? "

" In like and hour I guess. Jc has to edit his video "

" Maybe if we finish with my stuff in time! "

" Oh okay well text me if you guys can come "

" Okay "

 " Bye Kiki! "

" Bye! "

I left their apartment and headed back towards mine.

" JC! CONNOR, RICKY, AND KIAN ARE MOVING STUFF BUT THEY MIGHT STILL COME! "

No answer.

" Jc? "

I walked into our bedroom to find Jc sitting on the floor crying his eyes out. I ran over to room and wrapped my arms around him.

" Baby what wrong? What happened? "

He didn't answer. He only cried into my shoulder. I rubbed his back and held him until he finally calmed down.

" Jc, what happed? "

" I have to move back to Texas. "

Hey guys! Hope ya liked it :) I'm going to the beach for a week so its the last one for awhile! Thank you so much for the 20,000 reads on my first story! Love you guys :)