Chapter 11

I'd been at Kian's house for about a week now. Every day was the same. I woke up to Kian making me breakfast and we would just eat and talk until he had to go to school. It was nice and I actually felt happy. But after he left and the longer he was gone the sadder I got. And by the time he got home I was usually curled up on his bad crying. It always took him a while to calm me down but he could do it. He would make me take a shower then we would drink hot tea and I would usually fall asleep crying, with my head on his lap.

Well by Friday I could tell he was worn out. I felt so bad but I needed him. I tried really hard to keep myself busy so I wouldn't be crying when he got home. He had to run some errands so he wasn't going to be home until 6. It was only 4 and I was totally out of things to do. Then I remembered I hadn't been on twitter in over 6 months.

There were so many people saying that they were praying for me and that they are so glad I'm alive. At one point they even trended #PrayForTori. I was so lucky to have so many people care about me even though I wasn't even dating Sam anymore. I wonder if they even knew that. Probably. I bet Sam has put Elaisha in one of his videos by now. I decided I need to tweet something. To thank everyone.

@torilovesyou- I can't even describe how much I love you guys and how lucky I am to have all of you. Everyone single one of you deserves to be followed.

I immediately got replies saying how they are so glad I'm back and how they missed me. Then I got like a million follow spree requests.

@torilovesyou- Okay, you guys asked for it. FOLLOW SPREE. Tweet me with #ToriFollowMe and I'll follow a bunch of you :)

I sat there and followed people for about an hour then I decided that was enough for one night.

@torilovesyou- okay that's all for now guys! If you didn't get followed this time don't worry there will be plenty more of these :)

Then I got off. I didn't really want to see all the sad tweets from people who didn't get followed. I went into the living room to watch tv, mistake. I started to think about Sam again. Sam's lips that kissed mine. Sam's eyes that looked at me with so much love. Sam's arms that wrapped around me when I was scared. Sam's chest that a layed  my head on when I got tired. And I started to cry. Again. I curled up into a ball on the couch and I cried and cried. Then Kian came home. He found me like that. He picked me up and carried my upstairs. Then layed me on his bed.

" Tori. We can't go on like this forever. You can't just fall apart every time I leave. I can't stand to see you like this. "

He layed down next to me and began running his fingers through my hair.

" Hey! Let's go do something. Let's go out. It might help. You need to have a little fun to get your mind off of them. "

I raised my head and Kian wiped the tears off my cheeks.

" What do you say? "

I sniffled and nodded my head.

" Okay. You'll thank me I promise. I'll go and get the shower started for you "

I think Kian is right. It might help to have some fun. So I got up and got into the already running shower. But when I got out I realized I didn't have anything nice to wear. So I wrapped the towel around my chest and went to find Kian. I found him in his room.

" Kian, I don't have anything to wear. "

He didn't reply. He just looked me up and down with wide eyes.

" What? "

" Uh, Nothing. I um. I got you this. Its my sisters, I hope it fits. "

He held up an white and blue dress with white sandals .  (http://www.polyvore.com/toris_outfit-kian_date/set?id=87151282) Tori's outfit

" Kian, its beautiful. "

I took the dress from his hands and went back to the bathroom. It looked even better on. I hadn't gotten dressed up in a while so I was actually excited. I curled my hair and put on some make-up.

Kian was in his room putting on his shoes when I found him. He was wearing skinny slacks and a dark blue button up. He looked up at me when I came in.

" Stunning. "

" You don't look so bad yourself Kiki. "

" Are you ready? "

" Yep. Where are we going? "

" That's a surprise. "

" UGH. "

Kian drove me to a cute little café where we ate then had some coffee and ice cream. Then we took a walk on the beach.

" Thank you for everything, Kian. "

" Don't thank me. I don't want you to feel like I'm doing this because I have to. I'm doing this because I wouldn't rather be any place than at your side. "

" Lets go home. "

" Why? Not having a good time? "

" No. I just want to go watch a movie and have some hot tea. "

" Okay. Then that's what we'll do. "

We drove back home and went inside. Then we went up to his room to change. He handed me his boxer and a tank top. I didn't wear basketball shorts anymore. Just boxers. Which was surprisingly comfortable. I went into the bathroom to change and when I came out I went back to Kians room to put my clothes down. But on the way in he was coming out at the same time and we collided. I fell on top of him and tried to get up as fast as I could. Then I put my hand out to help him. He took it and pulled himself close to me until we were touching. My face was inches from his.

" Tori, can I kiss you. "

I didn't reply but just pressed my lips against his. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my hands in his hair. We backed up to the bed and he pushed me down. I rolled over so I was sitting on him stomach. I removed his shirt and began to place small kisses all over his chest while he in turn removed mine. We then rolled back over and he pressed his lips to my neck. I unbuckled his pants and he rolled back off of me to take them off. During which I removed my bra. He stopped and looked down at me.

" You are so beautiful, " he said while pulling down the boxers I had on.

I pushed him onto the bed and removed his boxers. Then layed beside him and closed my eyes. I felt him sit up.

" Tori? "

" What? ", I said opening one eye.

" Are you sure you're ready? "

I paused. Sam's face came into my mind but I pushed it out and fought the on coming tears.

" I'm ready. "