Chapter 7

Sam laughed as I opened the door. My mouth fell open in shock.

" Jc? "

He raised his head and just barely smiled up at me.

" What are you doing here? "

He stepped through the doorway and wrapped his arms around me. I didn't return the hug which left my arms dangling at my side. I guess he sensed the tension because he let me go and took a half step back. Sam had gotten up and was now at my side.

Jc kept his head down but said, " I just....missed you and I wanted to tell you that I still love you.....I never stopped loving you. "

Tears began to fall down my face and I turned to run up the stairs. Sam grabbed my arm to keep me from moving forward. I turned my face towards his to show him my tear stained cheeks. He understood then and let go of his grip. I raced up the stairs and into my room. The bed was just too far and I collapsed on the floor. I was just so mad at Jc. What makes him think that he can just come into my life at any time and look at me with those big brown eyes and tell me he still loves me? Oh yeah, I bet he loves me. That's why I haven't seen him in 3 months. That's why he made me choose between him and Sam. And to be honest at the time I would have chosen Jc but I saw something in him that night that I'd never seen before. And it was mean. But now things are different. I love Sam. He has done nothing but be there for me when I needed him. And Jc, has done the exact opposite lately.

I didn't realize how loud I was crying until Sam's arms around me brought me back to reality. He was whispering that is was going to be okay in my ear but I could barely breathe much less reply to him. I just sat there sobbing into the crook of his shoulder for about 10 minutes. When I finally caught my breath, Sam picked me up off the floor and intertwined his fingers in mine. He led me down the stairs and to the couch opposite to where Jc was sitting. I didn't look at him. I couldn't look at him.

" I'm gonna leave you two alone for awhile. You probably have a lot of unsaid feelings. "

" No Sam. You don't have to go. "

" Yes I do. "

He leaned down and brushed the hair from my face.

" I love you, " is all he said while placing a kiss on my forehead.

Silence. I didn't have anything to say to Jc. And obviously he didn't have the balls to say anything to me because we sat there in silence for almost 20 minutes.

" Tori? ", he finally said to break the silence.

" What. ", I said flatly

" I'm so sorry. I was wrong. I was wrong to make you choose between me and Sam. I knew how you felt about me but I was just so jealous and angry and I don't know what came over me. "

" I know you were wrong. I'm glad you finally realized it too but that still did not give you the right to come here and say you still love me. And in front of Sam no less. "

" I know. And I'm sorry for that too but I just couldn't live with knowing how badly I hurt you. I had to get some closure here Tori. "

" Okay, here's your closure. I love Sam. I don't love you any more. Actually it's more like hate.  I hate what you did to me. I hate that we aren't together any more. I hate....I hate you. So there. Is that closure enough for you? "

Tears started to stream down my cheeks once again. I barely choked out the last sentence.

" Plenty. " , Jc said under his breath.

He stood up and quickly walked to the door. As he opened it I began to cry even louder. He stopped in the door way and turned around. I didn't notice it until now but he was crying too.

" I'm so sorry. I hope you're very happy with Sam. Goodbye Tori. I........love you. "

And with that he stepped out of the house and closed the door behind him. I ran outside after Jc.

" JC! JC! WAIT! "

He turned around and looked up at my with a pitiful teary face. I pulled him into a hug. He let go and I was only two inches away from his face. I could smell the cologne he always used to use when he were dating. I didn't remember how it felt to be this close to him. With out thinking I crammed my lips into his. After realizing what I did I pulled away and began to cry again. Jc looked at me with wide eyes.

" I- I'm sorry. ", is all I said before running into the house. 

I already did two updates this week but you guys commented you wanted another chapter NOW haha so I decided to write one :) Comment below what team you are on: Team Jc, Team Sam, or MAYBE Team Kian ;)