Chapter 32

It's better. Its not perfect or even necessarily happy, but definitely better. We all laugh and smile again. Well I say all of us but I don't know about Kian because he left. He packed up his things and left. With out a word or even a note. No one knows where is or has been for the past three weeks.

The hardest part is over though. Last week we made the last video of OurSecondLife. There was a lot of tears and only 4/6 was in it, but it was time. With Connor gone and Kian disappearing it just wouldn't be the same.

Jc is slowly saying more and more. He was quiet for so long I forgot how much I loved his voice. And last night he said he loved me for the first time in so long. It almost brought me to tears.

I want all the sadness to be done. I don't want to cry anymore. I just want to be happy again.

" Babe, I'm going to work "

I walked out of our bedroom wearing only Jc's t-shirt.

" What time will you be home? "

" 5. I love you "

He kissed my forehead and started out the door.

" I love you too ", I whispered softly.

It was lonely when Jc went to work. I usually called someone to hang out with so I wouldn't get lost in my own thoughts. I found being alone pretty dangerous these days.

" What's up? "

" Hey Sammy. Wanna hang out? "

" Sure. I'll pick you up in an hour "

I hung up and quickly hopped into the shower. When I got out I slipped on some blue jean shorts and a tiger t-shirt.

(http://www.polyvore.com/toris_outfit_hanging_with_sam/set?id=95905000) Tori's Outfit

As I was slipping on my shoes I heard a light knock on the door.

" Coming "

Sam stood in my door way with a large smile spread across his face. I pulled him into a hug.

" Hey "

" Hello there little lady "

He came through the door and shut it behind him.

" So what are we doing today? "

" Well I was thinki-

I was cut off by an over coming feeling of nausea. I ran to the bathroom and just barely made it to the toilet before throwing up. Sam ran in behind me and took ahold of my hair. He pat my back and made me feel better.

" Are you okay? "

A couple tears escaped my eyes.

" Yeah. I just hate throwing up "

Sam placed one hand on my forehead.

" You don't have a fever. Did you eat something funny? "

" I don't think so "

I turned to look in the mirror. My face had turned a sickly green color.

" Maybe we should just hang out here "

" No I can-

Again I was cut off but this time there was no warning. I vomited mostly into the toilet but some hit the floor.

" Maybe we should take you to the doctor "

" That's not necessary. I'll be fine "

And with that I threw up once again. Sam lifted me up and took me to the car without any more words. We drove to the hospital in silence. 

We sat in the waiting room for over an hour and I threw up 2 more times in a small trashcan.

" Mrs. Castillo the doctor will see you now "

I got up slowly and went through the skinny white door leaving Sam behind. Hospitals gave me shivers. I didn't have that great of memories in them. 

The nurse led me into a small room at the end of the hall. Almost immediately someone came through the door.

" Alright  Mrs. Castillo, what seems to be the problem? "

" Well I randomly started to throw up, a lot "

" And this was all of a sudden? You haven't been feeling sick at all? "

" Well, I've been feeling a little dizzy lately but that's all "

" Hmm. Okay, well let me take some blood and then go from there "

He stood up and opened some drawers on the other side of the room. Then he tied and think blue band right above my elbow and cleaned it gently with an alcohol wipe.

" You'll only feel a slight pinch "

That was a lie. It hurt so bad and seeing my blood flow into a tiny tube almost made me pass out.

" That wasn't so bad, was it? "

" No ", I lied.

" I'll be back shortly "

He left me alone in the room. I let out a long sigh and layed down on the paper covered table. I thought of Jc. Wondered what he was doing and what he was thinking about right now. Then I wondered the same of Sam and then Ricky. Until finally I wondered myself to sleep.

" Mrs. Court? "

My heavy lids lifted to see my doctor standing in my room. I sat up quickly, embarrassed.

" Sorry ", I mumbled.

"  I have some very good news for you "