Chapter 12

I woke up to Kian sleeping next me. I can't believe what we did. Most girls would be so happy right now. To have someone like Kian. So why was the only thing I wanted to do is cry? I don't know why I told Kian I was ready. I wasn't. Of corse I love Kian, but like a brother. I was just so sad and vulnerable. How am I going to tell Kian....

" Good morning ", a now awake Kian said with a smile.

" Good morning. "

" Want some breakfast? "

" Yeah sure. "

He got up, kissed my forehead, and left the room. I fell back onto the bed. UGH. Kian is going to want a relationship now. I'm not ready for that. I love Sam. I don't even know how I feel about Jc. I got up and got dressed before stumbling into the kitchen. Kian was making eggs in his boxers which wasn't making it any easier to tell him how I felt. I sat down and he set a full plate in front of me.

" Kian, can we talk about last night. "

" Great wasn't it, " he said while stuffing eggs into his mouth.

" Well, yeah but I just-

" You still love Sam. You don't want a relationship right now. You were just really sad last night. "

" Wha? How did you know? "

" I could see it all over your face. "

" But how? "

" This has happened to me a couple times before. "

" WHAT? Kiki, you've had sex before! "

" Tori, I'm 19. " (Kian is 19 in this fanfic btw and he is in college. k? k.)

" SO! I'm 20 and- never mind. "

" Wait.... Was last night your first time? "

I lowered my head and said, " Maybe. So what. "

" Tori, look at me. "

I raised my head and locked eyes with Kian.

" I'm so glad I had the honor to be your first. You need to know that it was with someone who cares for you more than anyone else. "

" I know Kian, I know. "

I pulled him into a hug and began to cry.

" Hey, hey. Why the tears? "

" They aren't sad tears. They're happy tears. "

He pulled me in again, tighter this time.

" Okay, now go put some clothes on Kian. "

He laughed and headed upstairs. I went up after him and jumped into the shower. When I got out I put on one of his tank tops and took a pair of shorts and some vans from his sisters room. Kian was watching tv downstairs when I got done.

" Kian! Let's go got froyo! "

Kian looked over at me with wide eyes.

" Who are you and what have you done with Tori? "

" Shut up. I just want some frozen yogurt. Is that to much to ask? "

" Um, you actually want to leave the house. Definitely not. I'll even pay. "

" You were gonna pay anyway ", I said while walking out the door.

Kian and I ate froyo and then went penny boarding all afternoon. It was already 6 when we got back. We decided to watch pitch perfect. Even though we'd both already seen it a million times. About half way through the movie there was a knock on the door.

" I got it. "

When I opened the door Sam immediately stormed past me. Kian stood up from the couch. Then Sam walked over to him and punched him right in the face.

" Sam what the hell? "

" Don't you even what the hell me you little asshole. I can't believe you would do this to me. Don't ever talk to me again okay? "

And then he left. I was in complete shock. I grabbed Kian an ice pack and layed him down on the couch. Sam gave him a bloody nose.

" Kian, what was he talking about? "

" I have no idea. "

" Oh really? So you expect me to believe he just randomly punched you in the face for no reason at all. "

" No. "

" Then tell me. "

" No. "

" Kian. Tell me right now. "

" No. I'm not going to tell you. "

I yanked the ice pack from his face and pressed my hand against his nose. 

" OKAY! OKAY! I'LL TELL YOU. "

" I'm waiting. "

" Well, I um. I kind of texted Sam and all of our friends and um well I bragged about being your first...."

" Stand up. "

" What? "

" KIAN STAND UP. "

He stood up in front of me and I punched him directly where Sam had knocking him to the floor. Then I began to cry.

" How could you? I thought you said you cared about me. "

Then I left. Slamming the door. I started to walk. I didn't want to think about anything. Or anyone. I just needed somewhere to go.

" Hello? "

" Connor? "

" Yeah, Tori. What's up? Is everything okay? "

" No. Connor I just really need somewhere to go. I wouldn't bother you its just I don't really have anyone else. Will you please come and get me. "

" Of corse of corse. Where are you? "

" Umm at the park by Kian's house. I don't know what its called. "

" Its okay. I know where that is. I'll be there soon okay? Hang tight. "

I hung up. It was gonna take Connor a while to get here so I layed down on a bench. But then I started to think about everything. And I couldn't deal with that right now. So I got up and began to pace around the bench. But I was still thinking so I started to run.

" Tori? Why are you running around a bench? "

" Oh Connor. You probably think I'm really crazy. "

" No. Just get in the car okay? Its late. "

" okay. "