Chapter 13

Connor drove us to his a Ricky's apartment. When we got inside Connor went to go get me some blankets so I began to wonder. I went into the living room and saw the blue light from a phone coming from the couch. I peeked over the edge.

" Seriously. "

" Tori, looks like we're gonna be roommates. "

I didn't respond. I only glared at him. Then Connor walked in and began to make me a bed on the empty couch.

 " Connor, man thanks for the roommate. I was getting a bit lonely. "

" Jc, go to sleep. Here Tori. Tell me if you need anything night ", he said while hugging me.

I layed down on the couch and began to drift asleep.

" I heard about Sam. Not so perfect is he now. "

" Jc, go to sleep. "

I rolled over and put the pillow over my head. Jc didn't say a word and I fell asleep immediately.

I woke up to see that Jc had left. I don't know where he had gone nor did I care. I got up and looked for Connor. I had looked everywhere but his room and couldn't find him.

*knock knock*

I opened the door even though nobody answered. As I walked in Connor woke up and looked at me with wide eyes. I was confused at his shock until I saw the girl who was waking up next to him.

" Oh ummm. I'm so sorry- I'll just uh go now. "

I couldn't help but laughing and I know they heard me. I wonder who she was. I didn't think Connor had a girlfriend.

" Tori. It is not what it looks like. I promise. "

" Connor, you really don't have to explain yourself to me. Its your house and your bed. "

" No I do. I don't want you to think I'm a man slut or anything. She is really just a friend. She was sleeping on the couch but then you came and I thought it would be less awkward if she was in my bed instead of you. "

" Oh I see. Well bring her out I want to meet the mystery girl. "

Connor went back into his bedroom and brought out a very tired looking girl with a small smile on her face.

" Hello. I'm Tori! "

" Hi. I'm Caitlyn ", she said with a yawn in between words.

" Nice to meet you Caitlyn. I'm gonna take a shower now but we'll talk later "

I walked out of the room and into the bathroom. After undressing I hoped into the shower. I didn't really need a shower I just wanted to think and that was the best place. I couldn't stay at Connor's with Jc here for very long or I would go crazy. I guess I would have to make up with Elaisha. She called me about 4 times everyday.

I got out of the shower and realized I had nothing to wear. I was about to call Connor when I saw a little pile of clothes on the counter with a note.